Finished my custom sleeving

Flamez Rogue

All the PSU sleeving was done by hand myself. I'm actually quite satisfied with the cable management I did this time around. Figured I'd show off the finished product.

Wants to add:

ASUS RoG Poseidon GPU

G skill Trident X memory

Custom water loop

post-34688-0-25306200-1393432465_thumb.j

Looks awesome! But what is that ontop of the PSU, if i's a cable you might want to tuck it away :)

Looks really good. I like it.

How long did that take you?

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

That one cable is for the switch on my cathodes (turned off in this picture so see better). I plan on hiding it somehow. As for the sleeving? maybe like 6 hours considering it was my first time doing it. I have no doubt that I can do it faster next time around. Hardest part was easily trying to pull those pesky pins out.

only negative this is the apple USB connector :D

JK man looks really nice! What tutorials did you use to sleeve? id like to sleeve some of my cables but don't really know where to start.

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

looks cool, but why is the zotac logo upsidedown?

probably because zotax was stupid enough to think that everyone has a rotated mobo case...

that's what id guess is the reason.

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

looks good! well done! I dont want to downplay your achievement but maybe consider sewing the cables?

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

only negative this is the apple USB connector :D

JK man looks really nice! What tutorials did you use to sleeve? id like to sleeve some of my cables but don't really know where to start.

Hey, don't be dissing Apple! I don't care for iPhones, but I'm still rocking an old-school 80gb iPod Video. It's an amazing piece of hardware locked down by a terrible piece of software. That's probably why I ended up installing Rockbox on it. Hello FLAC support :P

And nice job sleeving! You should look into sewing/lacing the cables for an even cleaner look, like this for example:

2013-03-04_02-38-25_22_zps5a95fc9f.jpg

looks good! well done! I dont want to downplay your achievement but maybe consider sewing the cables?

You beat me to it! I was still typing mine when you posted :P

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

Hey, don't be dissing Apple! I don't care for iPhones, but I'm still rocking an old-school 80gb iPod Video. It's an amazing piece of hardware locked down by a terrible piece of software. That's probably why I ended up installing Rockbox on it. Hello FLAC support :P

apple logic: has 80 gigs of place for music ,(dont tell me you watch movies on that thing? plz dont), doesnt support the only medium that uses space....

apple logic: has 80 gigs of place for music ,(dont tell me you watch movies on that thing? plz dont), doesnt support the only medium that uses space....

Oh gosh no. It was a "hand-me-down" that I purely use for music. Besides, the Rockbox firmware doesn't even support video, I don't think. Just much better audio file support, custom EQ's, custom skins, etc. I'd say only 50 songs in my collection are even FLAC. Never had a portable method to play them until I checked out Rockbox. Even then, I don't use it much. I used a 32gb Zune HD for the longest time, but the software on that device, albeit smoother and better designed, still felt locked down. The FiiO X5 is what I'm truly holding out for, with dual microSD card slots, that can support 256gb cards in the future, and 192k/24b audio playback. Here's a review from three weeks ago. Should be available soon in the US.

Sorry for derailing.

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
  • W11Pro

Media Server

• Unraid 6.9.2
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

Oh gosh no. It was a "hand-me-down" that I purely use for music. Besides, the Rockbox firmware doesn't even support video, I don't think. Just much better audio file support, custom EQ's, custom skins, etc. I'd say only 50 songs in my collection are even FLAC. Never had a portable method to play them until I checked out Rockbox. Even then, I don't use it much. I used a 32gb Zune HD for the longest time, but the software on that device, albeit smoother and better designed, still felt locked down. The FiiO X5 is what I'm truly holding out for, with dual microSD card slots, that can support 256gb cards in the future, and 192k/24b audio playback. Here's a review from three weeks ago. Should be available soon in the US.

Sorry for derailing.

DAMMN that thing is ugly with its rubber case on,

first reaction, doesnt FiiO have great alumium on all its devices? ow its a rubber case thats included, phew :D

I honestly haven't seen that done before. It's surely quite good looking. I'll think about trying it.

DAMMN that thing is ugly with its rubber case on,

first reaction, doesnt FiiO have great alumium on all its devices? ow its a rubber case thats included, phew :D

Yeah, the Silicone case is pretty ugly, and cheaply made, but the aluminum body underneath on the X5 is sexy. It would suck to scratch it up, though!

I honestly haven't seen that done before. It's surely quite good looking. I'll think about trying it.

Yeah, sewing the cables can look really good, and makes it look like the wires are almost "glued" together like a speaker cable, so they aren't going all over the place. It can be time-consuming though, and I'm sure you're not looking forward to spending more time on the cables :P

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
  • W11Pro

Media Server

• Unraid 6.9.2
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

• 1 month later...

Update: I mentioned I wanted to add in a poseidon. Well 

10153918_802447443117047_153764588_n.jpg

nice job, I just have a few questions about custom sleeving

1: How hard was it?

2. How expensive was it?

3. How long did it take?

Thanks 

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750