Is This Monitor Any Good

pc_gamer

i was looking at  buying a new 27" monitor for gameing  i want 2 do a 3 monitor set up   i like this monitor cuz its thin  i was looking at this ASUS MX279H what u guys think

This monitor is 27'' @ 1080p which means it's going to stretch the image slightly for those extra couple of inches that being said I don't think the quality will be bad but personally I would not go above 25'' for a 1080p display. It's entirely on preference the rest of specs of the monitor look pretty good but it's certainly not something I would buy.

Hope this helps!

Would have to agree with Steve, maybe look at a 1440p monitor or something like that, or even better go to a store which has some monitors on display so you can get an actual look at the picture quality and maybe find one you like.

i was looking at  a asus 1440p but its over 600 each or i could just buy 1 27" 1440 asus monitor and not do a 3 way set up  dont matter to me prob to much to look at anyways lol  i plan on useing a evga titan or 690  or maybe a evga 680 classified idk yet i like evga as my gpu and i like asus and lg  as my monitor

i have a 27 inch 1080 asus monitor and i love it the picture is fantastic and have had no complaints thus far. havent really noticed much of a stretch to the picture as steve stated its pretty minor. my dad also has the same monitor and loves it so i would say go for it :)

I have the smaller MX239H, and I would say it would be, the bezel is tiny and the monitor has really good colour reproduction, buttons on the bottom are a pain is the ass, but that's about it.

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

The pixel density for many 27 inch monitors at 1080p is atrocious. I'd rather get a 120Hz/144Hz monitor that's a smaller size.