PSU Huge Problem

HelpPLS.
Just now, HelpPLS. said:

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DEFEND A 15$ 750WATT PSU I WANTED TO MAKE SURE ITS THE PROBLEM

Please relax and stop using caps.

Desktop: Intel Core i7-9700K | Be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F | Balistix Sport 32GB | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | Samsung 860 EVO 250GB | 4TB HDD

Corsair RM750xASUS ROG Stryx GeForce RTX 2070 Super OC | Be quiet! silent base 801

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad T-430

Community Standards

Folding@Home

My Stats F@H

Just now, CYBR_GHST said:

Please relax and stop using caps.

sorry it just pisses me off why everyone think its a psu problem when

the psu is kinda CHEAP for a 750watt

a good gpu by asus that i know can't be faulty

when my psu fan broke it was super hot and i was getting flickers in chrome and if i try to load a game my pc crash

when i fixed the psu fan it was fine but i still kept getting screen flickers in demending games

Just now, HelpPLS. said:

Asus does not make graphics cards that are immune to issues. In the future, make sure you test with the knowledge that any of your components can be broken. Computers are complicated machines, and oftentimes the solution is not as simple as putting your hand on your components.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Just now, HelpPLS. said:

sorry it just pisses me off why everyone think its a psu problem when

when my psu fan broke it was super hot and i was getting flickers in chrome and if i try to load a game my pc crash

when i fixed the psu fan it was fine but i still kept getting screen flickers in demending games

So if you are already so sure about the whole situation. Then the case is pretty clear: get a new PSU

Desktop: Intel Core i7-9700K | Be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F | Balistix Sport 32GB | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB | Samsung 860 EVO 250GB | 4TB HDD

Corsair RM750xASUS ROG Stryx GeForce RTX 2070 Super OC | Be quiet! silent base 801

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad T-430

Community Standards

Folding@Home

My Stats F@H

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

Asus does not make graphics cards that are immune to issues. In the future, make sure you test with the knowledge that any of your components can be broken. Computers are complicated machines, and oftentimes the solution is not as simple as putting your hand on your components.

1 minute ago, CYBR_GHST said:

So if you are already so sure about the whole situation. Then the case is pretty clear: get a new PSU

Well they said it before me lol

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

38 minutes ago, HelpPLS. said:

If its a terrible Powersupply. Could also be likely its been slowly killing the GPU.

Tho that usually takes some time. 

Could be something as simple as a broken display adapter. But if the PSU is allready running with no fan. Then you shouldnt use it at all untill that is fixed. As it might lack OTP aswell. 

Also Asus isnt flawless, multiple times have they launched and delivered broken products that passed design and QC (pre-production QC)

49 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

If its a terrible Powersupply. Could also be likely its been slowly killing the GPU.

Tho that usually takes some time. 

Could be something as simple as a broken display adapter. But if the PSU is allready running with no fan. Then you shouldnt use it at all untill that is fixed. As it might lack OTP aswell. 

Also Asus isnt flawless, multiple times have they launched and delivered broken products that passed design and QC (pre-production QC)

with all due respect you didn't read my full post

i fixed the psu fan

Why did you try to buy a no-name gutless wonder and put it in your system, just because someone at the store said it was good?  They will shove you feces coated in chocolate if they can.

Do some research on what is a decent PSU for your system's power draw level, and there are many posts, stickies and feedback all over here so you don't get stuck with garbage.  Paying $20 for a terrible no-name chinese PSU isn't just asking for your hardware to blow up.  It's asking for a possible house fire to happen.