Looking for PSU in stock

Its N8 M8

Im looking for an 80+ gold fully modular 650w PSU for around $100-$150 in stock in the U.S.  Any recommendations that are currently available?   

There is a massive glut of PSUs at the moment. 

My only recommendation is to keep an eye on /r/buildapcsales and pull the trigger as soon as it's posted there as they go OOS almost instantly. People are posting restocks all the time. 

ask me about my homelab

on a personal quest convincing the general public to return to the glory that is 12" laptops.

cheap and easy cable management is my fetish.

3 hours ago, Skipple said:

There is a massive glut of PSUs at the moment. 

My only recommendation is to keep an eye on /r/buildapcsales and pull the trigger as soon as it's posted there as they go OOS almost instantly. People are posting restocks all the time. 

alright thanks.  I am hesitant to buy a corsair SF power supply due to recalls and ive heard some people are still getting a recalled unit still.  Ill keep my eye out

30 minutes ago, Its N8 M8 said:

Im looking for an 80+ gold fully modular 650w PSU for around $100-$150 in stock in the U.S.  Any recommendations that are currently available?   

I constantly see seasonic focus gx and px models go up on sale on amazon. They’re up for a few hours on select mornings sometimes gapped days apart but that’s how I got mine. Just keep checking every morning