Bought Ryzen 5 3600 without GPU

ArthurMorgan

Hello, I just recently bought Ryzen 5 3600 with Aorus b450m, Corsair Vengeance 2x8 and Corsair RM650w psu, Samsung Evo 970 Plus. However, to where I live there's no more RTX 2060 super available, I need to wait til July to get them. 

Question is: Can I run my newly bought PC without graphics card knowing that Ryzen 5 3600 does not have integrated graphics. 

Side note: I am thinking of using my Gigabyte 1050ti windforce for the meantime just for browsing while waiting for RTX 2060.

Is it okay?

Thank you very much

2020 Build: AMD R5 3600 | AMD AORUS RX 5700 XT | AORUS B450M | 16GB Thermaltake Z-One DDR4-3200 | Samsung 970 Evo Plus | Corsair RM650 | NZXT X63 | Corsair Crystal 280x | 2x Purewings 140mm PWM

Just now, ArthurMorgan said:

Question is: Can I run my newly bought PC without graphics card knowing that Ryzen 5 3600 does not have integrated graphics. 

If you do this, you won't have anything to process your video output. Nothing will show on screen because you won't have anything to do so.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

2 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

Side note: I am thinking of using my Gigabyte 1050ti windforce for the meantime just for browsing while waiting for RTX 2060.

Use it, but when you upgrade to a 2060 be sure to DDU the drivers first.

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

11 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

Won't work. Because like you said, the 3600 doesn't have a built-in GPU.

11 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

This would work, yes. But the 1050ti can do more than just browsing, sure it won't get you 200 fps in the majority of games, but you should still be able to comfortably play a few if you lower the graphic settings.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

7 minutes ago, Void Master said:

Use it, but when you upgrade to a 2060 be sure to DDU the drivers first.

DDU is display-driver-uninstaller? Will It run fine using my 1050ti for the meantime, I mean will I encounter any problems that may harm the hardware?

2020 Build: AMD R5 3600 | AMD AORUS RX 5700 XT | AORUS B450M | 16GB Thermaltake Z-One DDR4-3200 | Samsung 970 Evo Plus | Corsair RM650 | NZXT X63 | Corsair Crystal 280x | 2x Purewings 140mm PWM

5 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Won't work. Because like you said, the 3600 doesn't have a built-in GPU.

This would work, yes. But the 1050ti can do more than just browsing, sure it won't get you 200 fps in the majority of games, but you should still be able to comfortably play a few if you lower the graphic settings.

Thanks for your insights. Really appreciate

1 hour ago, ArthurMorgan said:

Hello, I just recently bought Ryzen 5 3600 with Aorus b450m, Corsair Vengeance 2x8 and Corsair RM650w psu, Samsung Evo 970 Plus. However, to where I live there's no more RTX 2060 super available, I need to wait til July to get them. 

Is it okay?

Thank you very much

You should get the 5700XT instead of the rtx 2060. 

13 minutes ago, ArthurMorgan said:

DDU is display-driver-uninstaller? Will It run fine using my 1050ti for the meantime, I mean will I encounter any problems that may harm the hardware?

No, there is nothing to be worried about.

Please quote or tag me @Void Master,so i can see your reply.

Everyone was a noob at the beginning, don't be discouraged by toxic trolls even if u lose 15 times in a row. Keep training and pushing yourself further and further, so u can show those sorry lots how it's done !

Be a supportive player, and make sure to reflect a good image of the game community you are a part of. 

Don't kick a player unless they willingly want to ruin your experience.

We are the gamer community, we should take care of each other !

10 minutes ago, Yashiees said:

You should get the 5700XT instead of the rtx 2060. 

I haven't bought yet.