Where to get 18650?

Go to solution Solved by WereCatf,
4 minutes ago, YouDontHaveToKnow said:

Hello, I want to restore my old laptop battery ut I don't want Chinese shit 18650s, if I am wrong please correct me, but if I am not wrong where can I find decent quality 18650s. And if possible could you please check if they ship to Croatia? 

Many hardware-stores sell them, you can order them from eBay or Amazon and so on. Just check that the brand of the cells is Samsung, Panasonic or LG and they're 3400mAh or less -- those brands are good brands and anything that claims to be over 3400mAh is fake.

Hello, I want to restore my old laptop battery ut I don't want Chinese shit 18650s, if I am wrong please correct me, but if I am not wrong where can I find decent quality 18650s. And if possible could you please check if they ship to Croatia? 

4 minutes ago, YouDontHaveToKnow said:

Many hardware-stores sell them, you can order them from eBay or Amazon and so on. Just check that the brand of the cells is Samsung, Panasonic or LG and they're 3400mAh or less -- those brands are good brands and anything that claims to be over 3400mAh is fake.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Thanks i have found these Panasonic NCR18650A, with a capacity of 3100 mah, any good. 

Just now, YouDontHaveToKnow said:

Thanks i have found these Panasonic NCR18650A, with a capacity of 3100 mah, any good. 

Yup, they're fine.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

If you want to find them local, check the Vape shops in your area. The LG and Panasonic 18650s are pretty common (at least in North America) in those stores because people use them for "enthusiast" vaping.

-pp