Please Help Troubleshoot

Magss

So I did regular maintenance on my PC yesterday, cleaning dust, reorganizing cables, and I added an internal USB receiver for my Xbox controller so I won't break it on the outside. I'm not new to PC building but I have never experienced this. Initially it was stuck in a booting loop where the gigabyte screen wouldn't even come up, then when it did boot there would be a horrible noise from my LG Ultrawide's speakers. After a swift kick it was booting fine and I gamed on it for a few hours. Then i dropped something that tapped it and the noise came back so I shut it down. It has been in a boot loop no signal ever since. It has not had any signal go to the monitor with my RTX 2070 Super so I tried my GTX 970 with no luck. This is the best I have gotten and this is no graphics card directly to the motherboard for HDMI (picture attached). I know for a fact that my x16 slot is dead so I have been using my x8 slot. Please let me know if anyone has seen this. Spec list and my current screen situation attached....

20200610_223616.jpg

Capture.JPG

I ll say the obvious, but have you try removing the internal USB that you say you added? Usually sound problems have to do with shortage/ ground issues. Anyway return it to the previous stage. Good luck

Does it happen with the card off ?

Have you downloaded it's latest firmware and drivers ?

Ddu ? 

Any OC on the GPU ?

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

7 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

Does it happen with the card off ?

Have you downloaded it's latest firmware and drivers ?

Ddu ? 

Any OC on the GPU ?

The picture attached is what happened without any graphics card installed and it is the farthest I got into boot.

Everything was up to date and working properly two days ago. 

It doesn't boot so I can't try to run ddu to reinstall the drivers.

Also there is no overclocking on either gpu.