Project: Parvum

BCMods

Really nice Build but, 3-Monitors and a 7950? why didn't you go with a 7990,7970.690,Titan?

Huh? An HD7950 is MORE than adequate for 3 monitor gaming! if its a higher res like 2560x1440 or higher, then yes, i would go with a more capable GPU. 7950 is fine.

Edit: heres a weaker last gen card that i have running eyefinity perfectly fine.

Gaming on 3 monitors means you're running at 5760x1080, which the 7950 struggles to do with decent graphical settings.

God, I'm a real sucker for green. Honestly this is one of the greatest builds I've seen!

I must have missed this on the old forum. It is really great. I love that case look :)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Never heard of Parvum before but that case looks amazing! Can't wait to see the final/completed build! Particularly because i also use a Gigabyte G1.Sniper M3 in my personal rig (along with a 3770k and a XFX 7870).

Very nice, that case is very interesting.

Fractal Design Define R4 | Intel i7-4770K | Corsair H80i | Corsair SP120 PWM | MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro | MSI GTX770 GAMING | Samsung 840EVO 120GB | 2x WD Red 2TB | Corsair AX760 | Windows 8 Pro

nice build, love that case

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also lookin into this case. Nice build so far.

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

Awesome build and those monitors look great. :D

Really nice Build but, 3-Monitors and a 7950? why didn't you go with a 7990,7970.690,Titan?

Because AMD's eyefinity for 3 way surround is amazing, and also you don't need top tier cards to run 3 monitors well, a 7950 is still quite a high end card and it will run surround fine, maybe not with the newest games on extreme settings, but its fine

Really like it. Though I think Parvum are overrated. Good job.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Just ordered my Parvum System S1.0 case. So excited.

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

Loving the colour scheme and just awesome build in general.

You get one internet point for having a Ducky Keyboard.

nice build and finely someone who plays minecraft on 3 screens nice