How Hard Is It To Make A Window For A Case?

How hard would it be to replace the side window of a Corsair C70 with a solid acrylic pane without the fan mounts? I'd obviously want it to look really clean and well done, so I'm just wondering if this kind of thing is doable?

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

Only need the following for a nice clean window:

• Dremel/cutting tool
  • Tape measure
  • Pencil/marker
  • Straight-edge, such as a ruler or piece of straight metal or wood
  • A few numbers from your window size to put towards the new window.

If you're talking about just replacing the window to a blank acryllic, it's easy... Step by step guide: http://themodzoo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/374-diy-guide-corsair-c70-window-conversion/

If you're talking about replacing the entire side with acryllic, that might be more dificult. (Not sure what you meant with "case mounts")

MG2R, that's very helpful, thank-you! Case Mounts? Sorry, I meant to say Fan mounts! I don't know what made me say that...

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014

MG2R, that's very helpful, thank-you! Case Mounts? Sorry, I meant to say Fan mounts! I don't know what made me say that...

Well, you never known when you want to mount a case to your case ;)

Would be an epic mod, don't you think? :D

Well, you never known when you want to mount a case to your case ;)

Would be an epic mod, don't you think? :D

That needs to be done! Your computer is so baller it needs it's own computer.

depending on the case depends on the complexity... for example im planning on windowing a cosmos 2 which will be very hard cause i will need to measure everything and anticipate the curve on the side panel and also curve the acrylic without getting a ghosting effect on it. however its all about planning and preperation.

remember measure 2+ times and cut smaller than u need, then work out from there

Character artist in the Games industry.