advice for competitive pokemon

ignaciogabriel797

so i've been wanting to start in competitive pokemon (showdown) and i need a little bit of advice to not be stomped by ppl that is better than me at this. i mean strategies and what to avoid when building my team.

Hey there. No actual advice, but I recall Smogon Uni being a good resource for Pokemon strats and stuff.

And also that Wobuffet is OP and banned from tournaments. 😉

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Just now, Eschew said:

Hey there. No actual advice, but I recall Smogon Uni being a good resource for Pokemon strats and stuff.

And also that Wobuffet is OP and banned from tournaments. 😉

thanks!

On 6/8/2020 at 8:23 PM, ignaciogabriel797 said:

so i've been wanting to start in competitive pokemon (showdown) and i need a little bit of advice to not be stomped by ppl that is better than me at this. i mean strategies and what to avoid when building my team.

Find the meta and throw money at it to win essentially. It's what happened with YuGiOh and it's stupid, why can't people just build what they want it's more fun that way. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

Don’t. 

To be competitive in card games you have to loot box gamble to get good cards or buy all the good cards for a lot of money. 

14 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

Find the meta and throw money at it to win essentially. It's what happened with YuGiOh and it's stupid, why can't people just build what they want it's more fun that way. 

black lotus OP

On 6/10/2020 at 1:38 PM, fpo said:

Don’t. 

To be competitive in card games you have to loot box gamble to get good cards or buy all the good cards for a lot of money. 

i meant pokemon showdown not the tcg