Looking for a Good/Affordable Triple Monitor setup.

hunnids

Im looking to get a triple monitor setup. I will be using them to do coding/some gaming/ and your everyday needs. 

I would like to stick in the 300-400 $ price range. also would like to be 1080p.

Right now i have a Dell S2340m and its great. Should i just pick up two more of those?? 

What do you guys think?? 

Im looking to get a triple monitor setup. I will be using them to do coding/some gaming/ and your everyday needs. 

I would like to stick in the 300-400 $ price range. also would like to be 1080p.

Right now i have a Dell S2340m and its great. Should i just pick up two more of those?? 

What do you guys think?? 

just pick up more S2340Ms or S2240Ms. Something like a Dell U2414H would be better for triple monitor setups (because they have the thinnest bezels of any monitors and have more adjustments and better color accuracy etc..), but your budget wouldn't allow for two more U2414H (280$ a piece)

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

And to add to the Triple Monitor Setup, check out this site: http://www.wsgf.org/catalog/stands

They have a large variety of Multi-Monitor stands. Actually I am buying a triple monitor stand for my 900D build, from that site. They might be a little expensive, but I have heard nothing but good things from that site, and I have heard that the build quality of the stands are also very good, and well made. So that is probably why they are expensive, they say that you always get what you pay for.

Triple Monitor Stands make the monitors and cables look very clean, and they also give the setup a unique look.

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

And to add to the Triple Monitor Setup, check out this site: http://www.wsgf.org/catalog/stands

They have a large variety of Multi-Monitor stands. Actually I am buying a triple monitor stand for my 900D build, from that site. They might be a little expensive, but I have heard nothing but good things from that site, and I have heard that the build quality of the stands are also very good, and well made. So that is probably why they are expensive, they say that you always get what you pay for.

Triple Monitor Stands make the monitors and cables look very clean, and they also give the setup a unique look.

But the dells dont have the stand support. 

you mean the vesa mount? Actually the Dell S2340M and S2240M etc.. (those that are not in the ultrasharp series, which starts with U), you can actually get a vesa mount for your S2340M

Here is the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DELL-VESA-Mount-Adapter-for-S2340L-S2340M-S2240L-S2240M-/191033696237?pt=US_TV_Mounts_Brackets&hash=item2c7a7edfed

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Are you sure? Could you link me to the Dell monitor you are talking about? I would search it myself, but I am on my phone right now and its a pain to search google on my phone. lol

I want to check out the product, and check to see if it has the support for it. If it doesn't, there might be a 3rd party part you can buy to have it support stands. Im not sure though, until I see the product. I only ask, because I think that is the same monitors that I am going to buy for my Triple Monitor Setup. And if it doesn't support stands, then I will have to pick out a different monitor that does.

Are you sure? Could you link me to the Dell monitor you are talking about? I would search it myself, but I am on my phone right now and its a pain to search google on my phone. lol

I want to check out the product, and check to see if it has the support for it. If it doesn't, there might be a 3rd party part you can buy to have it support stands. Im not sure though, until I see the product. I only ask, because I think that is the same monitors that I am going to buy for my Triple Monitor Setup. And if it doesn't support stands, then I will have to pick out a different monitor that does.

This is the one i have and im going to pick up two more. Dell S2340M

This is weird, now when I try to reply to a topic, I cannot see the editor (with the font editor, colors, etc..), Its just a raw text page that I type into, and I cannot change it to the other mode, because there is no buttons to press. Very Weird. They must be doing something to the site right now.

Anyways, back on topic. I was just looking at the Dell U2414H, and I see that it does come with its own stand, so I am almost sure you can remove the stock stand, and screw the monitor on the triple monitor stand. But im not 100% positive, I need to do some research.

This is weird, now when I try to reply to a topic, I cannot see the editor (with the font editor, colors, etc..), Its just a raw text page that I type into, and I cannot change it to the other mode, because there is no buttons to press. Very Weird. They must be doing something to the site right now.

Anyways, back on topic. I was just looking at the Dell U2414H, and I see that it does come with its own stand, so I am almost sure you can remove the stock stand, and screw the monitor on the triple monitor stand. But im not 100% positive, I need to do some research.

That would be greatly appreciated! :)