Need sunglasses advice.

PurplDrank

Bought some Oakley Targetlines and I love the design of the frame. Is it a little too big for my face? Should I return?

Screenshot_20200603-193434.png

2 minutes ago, StDragon said:

IMHO, I think round framed sunglasses would look better on you. The ones you have are a bit too big.

Like aviators? Or like a wayfarer like an oakley holbrook?

21 minutes ago, PurplDrank said:

Like aviators? Or like a wayfarer like an oakley holbrook?

imo they look good 

im not into sun glasses but i do like metal frames and roundish glasses ( but that is just my preference) 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

4 hours ago, TofuHaroto said:

imo they look good 

im not into sun glasses but i do like metal frames and roundish glasses ( but that is just my preference) 

I tried on a dif pair of the same model just with lighter colored lenses and it made it look smaller 

Just now, PurplDrank said:

I tried on a dif pair of the same model just with lighter colored lenses and it made it look smaller 

huh weird 

i never wear sun glasses as im almost legally blind without glasses so thats kind of a bummer 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

huh weird 

i never wear sun glasses as im almost legally blind without glasses so thats kind of a bummer 

Can just buy dif lenses 

Can just buy dif lenses 

are there lenses for glasses that act like sun glasses ?

Build Log: 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

You mean frames that you can have both prescription lenses and sunglass lenses and just switch em out ?

1 minute ago, PurplDrank said:

You mean frames that you can have both prescription lenses and sunglass lenses and just switch em out ?

i guess ? i dont really know lol

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

i guess ? i dont really know lol

Go to oakley and look, im sure there are. Alot of the oakley sunglasses have interchangable lenses that you can switch out 

Go to oakley and look, im sure there are. Alot of the oakley sunglasses have interchangable lenses that you can switch out 

ill check it out ;)

cheers 

Build Log: 

On 6/4/2020 at 11:15 PM, TofuHaroto said:

Yeah, i have polarized ones and they are pretty epic. You can just go to your local glasses shop and ask them for sunglasses.

There are also transitions, glasses that automatically go from normal to sunglasses.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

There are also transitions, glasses that automatically go from normal to sunglasses.

Wow 🤨 Glasses surely have gotten better 

I mean right now I don't need it and it will probably be for later 

Maybe something I can save up for as decent quality lenses tend to be expensive 

But I'll check it out 

Now I have to go to sleep because it's 1 am 😂

Build Log: 

On 6/4/2020 at 4:11 PM, PurplDrank said:

Bought some Oakley Targetlines and I love the design of the frame. Is it a little too big for my face? Should I return?

Screenshot_20200603-193434.png

image.jpeg.4705734bb213f95bf4f3579041964709.jpeg

Lol

RayBans? 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

On 6/6/2020 at 4:23 PM, Lord Vile said:

image.jpeg.4705734bb213f95bf4f3579041964709.jpeg

Lol

RayBans? 

Nah just exchanged them for some different oakleys. Raybans, atleast the ones I want are too glossy. 

4 hours ago, PurplDrank said:

Nah just exchanged them for some different oakleys. Raybans, atleast the ones I want are too glossy. 

Fairs 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?