When will LTX 2021 be?

Christopher-558

Does anyone know when LTX 2021 will be? I can't find any information on it.

4 hours ago, Christopher-558 said:

Does anyone know when LTX 2021 will be? I can't find any information on it.

We haven't set an official date quite yet, hoping to have that before the end of this year though. Looking at July/August of next year.

i hope its in august

august 19th is my birthday :D

"hi 911? my grandma is on the floor and shes not responding to anything"
"have you tried turning it off and on again?"

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding, di-di-ding

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2020 at 9:00 AM, CPotter said:

We haven't set an official date quite yet, hoping to have that before the end of this year though. Looking at July/August of next year.

Hope it happens...question though, did Canada Place penalize LMG for the cancellation of LTX20?

On 8/1/2020 at 7:04 PM, BrainlessTech said:

Since 2020 was cancelled should 2021 be marketed as LTX 20/21?

More then likely we'll just market any future events as LTX 2021 and so on, but nothing is official yet.

On 8/1/2020 at 8:52 PM, nbrowser said:

Hope it happens...question though, did Canada Place penalize LMG for the cancellation of LTX20?

We still don't have an official date, but we're still looking at July/August of next year, given that we are able to hold an event and that it's safe to do so.

We weren't penalized as the West Building at the Vancouver Convention Centre has been sanctioned as an alternative care site until the end of the year (at a minimum), but were still on good terms with the convention centre and will hopefully be able to return in the future for more events.

1 hour ago, Chase Douglas said:

More then likely we'll just market any future events as LTX 2021 and so on, but nothing is official yet.

We still don't have an official date, but we're still looking at July/August of next year, given that we are able to hold an event and that it's safe to do so.

We weren't penalized as the West Building at the Vancouver Convention Centre has been sanctioned as an alternative care site until the end of the year (at a minimum), but were still on good terms with the convention centre and will hopefully be able to return in the future for more events.

Awesome...I know cancellation fees for that venue isn't cheap as I am local and have heard of the fees associated with event cancellations. Good thing it's still a friendly relationship. Canada Place last year was the bee's knees for a venue over the Olympic Oval for LTX18...just more to do and see around the area including the event.

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to attend next year. Is there a hotel that has a group rate or is it best to just book one on your own? Would be great to meet the man in person instead of just on YT. Have been watching Linus for a long time now. Has a style all his own and keeps all us techie peeps in the know on what is happening in the puter world. 

thay

1 hour ago, Thaelin said:

Would love to attend next year. Is there a hotel that has a group rate or is it best to just book one on your own? Would be great to meet the man in person instead of just on YT. Have been watching Linus for a long time now. Has a style all his own and keeps all us techie peeps in the know on what is happening in the puter world. 

thay

If we do have hotel group rates for future events we will have that information available on the LTX website, on the LTX section of the forums and we would post it on social media. Unfortunately, the current state of things means that we don't have any group rates to share right now.

Burnouts till the tires pop in the LTT Warehouse!.

Would get JayzTwoCents up no doubt!

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.