Friend Having Trouble with Prebuilt.

My friend has been experiencing problems with his prebuilt Ibuypowerpc. He has a I7-8700 not K, and a RTX 2070 from MSI.  He's had the PC for a year and just started playing games with it, like 2 weeks ago. Then his monitor would display "no input" when he was playing games yet his keyboard, mouse, audio, and computer was still running. Whenever he got this black screen and the message of "no input" his computer fans would ramp up. He would have to restart the PC and whenever he tried to get into the BIOS it would either crash or nothing happened when he pressed f2 or DEL. Eventually the PC would display no input even under no load. So I told him to run a multiplayer Garry's mod game, and his monitor displayed no input, but the server was still running and I got to work helping him. So I asked him to swap cables, and even try the motherboard's display input with 2 different HDMI cables. Nothing worked, even with a different display. Eventually I told him just to reset and unplug his PC. And go back to the original config of his monitor and the original cable. But after the restart we got no signal. I even told him to go through the monitor's input signals but nothing happened. While he will consult IBUYPOWER, it would be nice to get everyone's input. 

In the image it shows the cable in the motherboard, but that was just a test to see what would happen. He is running a 1920 x 1080 60 Hz HP monitor, not sure of the model. 

Michael Pc 2.PNG

MIchael Pc 3.PNG

Michael Pc.PNG

What about drivers and windows build? Has he tried to remove all old graphics drivers and installed the newest only? He should also try updating his bios.

Just now, aaradorn said:

What about drivers and windows build? Has he tried to remove all old graphics drivers and installed the newest only? He should also try updating his bios.

We were going to try and see the graphics drivers, and see if anything was oc, but as of last night we couldn't even get a post, but the pc would run.