Is this site legit?

Camul

Seems like it. Looks like almost everything is just Chinese knockoffs. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

Chinese knockoffs are awesome though. Well, sometimes they are :P As long as I'll actually receive the product to try it then I might buy some stuff from there.

Yeah, I don't see any brand names mentioned any where. lol

Chinese knockoffs are awesome though. Well, sometimes they are :P As long as I'll actually receive the product to try it then I might buy some stuff from there.

But knockoff products are usually very low build quality, and most of the time they are defective when you first get it, or breaks soon after it arrives. You can't really trust knockoff products, especially when it comes to PC hardware and other Tech.

Ultimate 900D Build - Build Log (In Progress) - TheTechGenius MODs

Looks as legit as you can get with a chinese wholesaler.  Based on the name, it looks like it could be a subsidiarity of alibaba, which is a decent wholesaler.  Just don't expect any high quality products from them.

Spoiler

Desktop <dead?> 

Spoiler

P8P67-WS/Z77 Extreme4/H61DE-S3. 4x4 Samsung 1600MHz/1x8GB Gskill 1866MHzC9. 750W OCZ ZT/750w Corsair CX. GTX480/Sapphire HD7950 1.05GHz (OC). Adata SP600 256GB x2/SSG 830 128GB/1TB Hatachi Deskstar/3TB Seagate. Windows XP/7Pro, Windows 10 on Test drive. FreeBSD and Fedora on liveboot USB3 drives. 

Spoiler

Laptop <Works Beyond Spec>

Spoiler

HP-DM3. Pentium U5400. 2x4GB DDR3 1600MHz (Samsung iirc). Intel HD. 512GB SSD. 8TB USB drive (Western Digital). Coil Wine!!!!!! (Is that a spec?). 

According to Scam Advisor it's a highly trusted site. See for yourself (http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/www.aliexpress.com).

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shiping-16GB-32GB-64GB-128GB-Usb-Flash-Drives-With-Original-Package-H3/1452105134.html That direct kingston ripoff. If you want your flash drive to last about a week, go for it.

Maybe I've just been lucky in the past, but a lot of the Chinese knockoffs I've bought have worked pretty well in the past. Didn't really compare to the real thing, but for the price I couldn't complain.

Personally though, I wouldn't buy anything from there. One person mentioned that he bought a 128GB Flash Drive that was only 8GB. He did get a 75% refund, but still! I wouldn't be buying a single product from that site at all if you can't really trust what you're actually getting.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Maybe I've just been lucky in the past, but a lot of the Chinese knockoffs I've bought have worked pretty well in the past. Didn't really compare to the real thing, but for the price I couldn't complain.

Or I've had bad experiences in the past xD It's just one those things that you can't really be sure what you're getting and if you do get the wrong thing, there isn't any sort of protection like there would be in a place like NA, UK, EU or whatever.

I bought a fake rolex from Chinatown in New York and I couldn't be happier with what it's given me. Sure, it isn't motion perpetual or anything fancy, hell, I could probably build a better digital one myself, but for $20 and bragging rights, you can't go wrong.

On topic, if you ever want to see if something is credible or not, use this website as a resource. :)

//ccap

Thanks for creating this topic. :D

Looks as legit as you can get with a chinese wholesaler.  Based on the name, it looks like it could be a subsidiarity of alibaba, which is a decent wholesaler.  Just don't expect any high quality products from them.

Thanks for mentioning "Alibaba" I have never heard of them before, Been looking for some things in bulk for ages and that site has the things I need.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

Or I've had bad experiences in the past xD It's just one those things that you can't really be sure what you're getting and if you do get the wrong thing, there isn't any sort of protection like there would be in a place like NA, UK, EU or whatever.

I do tend to limit myself when buying knock offs. I never buy expensive things just in case things go tits up. 

I bought a fake rolex from Chinatown in New York and I couldn't be happier with what it's given me. Sure, it isn't motion perpetual or anything fancy, hell, I could probably build a better digital one myself, but for $20 and bragging rights, you can't go wrong.

On topic, if you ever want to see if something is credible or not, use this website as a resource. :)

Thanks for the link. :)

Thanks for creating this topic. :D

Thanks for mentioning "Alibaba" I have never heard of them before, Been looking for some things in bulk for ages and that site has the things I need.

No problem. :)

Avast says its good

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.7Ghz when gaming | MSI 990FXA-GD80 v2 | Swiftech H220 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  +  XFX Radeon 7950 | 8 Gigs of Crucial Ballistix Tracers | 140 GB Raptor X | 1 TB WD Blue | 250 GB Samsung Pro SSD | 120 GB Samsung SSD | 750 Watt Antec HCG PSU | Corsair C70 Mil Green

Chinese store everything is kinda crappy.... its legit just dont use your credit card with them...

Chinese store everything is kinda crappy.... its legit just dont use your credit card with them...

Thanks for the heads up. I never really thought about that. I usually buy this sort of stuff from eBay, so my security isn't usually something I ever worried about.

Thanks for the heads up. I never really thought about that. I usually buy this sort of stuff from eBay, so my security isn't usually something I ever worried about.

Ya well my uncle experienced credit card theft and i knew it was a trending thing, another flaw in society.... So ya Paypal is a lot more secure compared to just putting your Credit info in there..  

If you look on the bottom of the website it says

1999-2014 Alibaba.com Hong Kong Limited and licensors. All rights reserved.

It is owned by the AliBaba Group, and there is a link to the actual wholesale company name on the bottom of the page too.

So yeah... They also have a full refund and full buyer protection service, if that isn't enough.

If you look on the bottom of the website it says

1999-2014 Alibaba.com Hong Kong Limited and licensors. All rights reserved.

It is owned by the AliBaba Group, and there is a link to the actual wholesale company name on the bottom of the page too.

So yeah... They also have a full refund and full buyer protection service, if that isn't enough.

I hate your avatar so much. cant read the text and at first glance i thought you were linus

Just be careful with what you're buying,if you look at the videocard section you can clearly see that they try to sell what they call a GTX 780 or GTX 660 ti, but what are actually knockoffs. 

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

The site's owned by Alibaba, so I think it's safe to say that it's legit. Damn those are some good prices though. Definitely bookmarking. 

COMIC SANS

I've ordered from the website before and yeah it's legit, but like everyone has said, the products are cheaply made Chinese knockoffs.

i bought a motherboard for my laptop from them. it was broken when i got it. i tried to return it by opening a case on the website. i sent the package back which took months. only to sent back to me because the seller refused it. so no i do not trust them