$600 Warzone and Fornite build

Budget (including currency): $600 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: On the title

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I am helping a friend with a build to replace his old PC which is screwed. Main purpose is for fornite and warzone and school related stuff. Probably a Ryzen 3 3100 should do the trick along with a GTX 1650/60 super. What would be an ideal configuration. I would want to include OS, keyboard and case fans as he will be playing it on TV. He has also requested a Micro ATX / SFX / ITX Case to keep it compact. 

8 minutes ago, GiftedNovaHD said:

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I am helping a friend with a build to replace his old PC which is screwed. Main purpose is for fornite and warzone and school related stuff. Probably a Ryzen 3 3100 should do the trick along with a GTX 1650/60 super. What would be an ideal configuration. I would want to include OS, keyboard and case fans as he will be playing it on TV. He has also requested a Micro ATX / SFX / ITX Case to keep it compact. 

I don't think that possible. Os is 100 keyboard is 50 3100 is 100 1650 super is 190 so we have around 160 dollars for the rest of the build.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

16 minutes ago, GiftedNovaHD said:

Best I can do.. And yes over budget. Tried to keep cost low. Generic keyboard / mice 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

15 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

Best I can do.. And yes over budget. Tried to keep cost low. Generic keyboard / mice

cut the memory in half, and get lower speed -$30
hard drive instead ssd -$30
no case -$45

total saved $105

Some stuff here is a good choice if there's a higher budget, but some of it can just be ignored or just a bit annoying to deal with in the quest to save

CPU: Intel core i7-8086K Case: CORSAIR Crystal 570X RGB CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H150i PRO RGB Storage: Samsung 980 Pro - 2TB NVMe SSD PSU: EVGA 1000 GQ, 80+ GOLD 1000W, Semi Modular GPU: MSI Radeon RX 580 GAMING X 8G RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) DDR4 3200mhz Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E Gaming

1 hour ago, Jumballi said:

cut the memory in half, and get lower speed -$30
hard drive instead ssd -$30
no case -$45

total saved $105

Some stuff here is a good choice if there's a higher budget, but some of it can just be ignored or just a bit annoying to deal with in the quest to save

o

SSD - I can agree with. But a 2atB HDD also costs 55 or so

8gb of ram is like minimum... would rather go 16GB. As for speed wouldn’t definitely not cut it. It is ryzen in the end and ryzen benefits hugely form faster specced ram.

case; op literally stated a mini case.. and not having a pc case is not smart ..

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD