Does Anyone Know Where To Find An i7 9700k At A Good Price

I have had difficulty trying to find one of these below $330 even used. Do you guys know any sites or places that I missed? Thanks in advance for the replies!

3 minutes ago, Jeve Stobs said:

even used

yes, because it's still a high end part that was very recently replaced, by a part that has almost no stock at that.

3 minutes ago, Jeve Stobs said:

below $330

you mean, below its price? because that's just the normal price of this processor, or of any i7 in the last decade more or less.

you can't get an Intel CPU at a good price, that's how Intel works really. AMD is the one who sells processors at a good price.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

yes, because it's still a high end part that was very recently replaced, by a part that has almost no stock at that.

you mean, below its price? because that's just the normal price of this processor, or of any i7 in the last decade more or less.

Agreed

5 minutes ago, Jeve Stobs said:

I have had difficulty trying to find one of these below $330 even used. Do you guys know any sites or places that I missed? Thanks in advance for the replies!

Do you need a 9700k ? 

I don't think you'll find it as low as let's say a used amd cpu 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

I JUST NEED THAT SINGLE-THREADED PERFORMANCE. I NEEEED IT! In all seriousness, I need this for a build in which a friend asked for this CPU.

Just now, Jeve Stobs said:

I JUST NEED THAT SINGLE-THREADED PERFORMANCE. I NEEEED IT! In all seriousness, I need this for a build in which a friend asked for this CPU.

Well I mean it your friend wants it I'm not gonna recommend something else especially if they already have the platform 

I wish I could give you an eBay link but I'm IP banned for no reason 🤣

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

Well I mean it your friend wants it I'm not gonna recommend something else especially if they already have the platform 

I wish I could give you an eBay link but I'm IP banned for no reason 🤣

Aww rip. You can DM me on Discord.

14 minutes ago, Jeve Stobs said:

I've been watching that last one but with 45 watchers it will probably go sky high.

You'd be amazed how many people think that, sit out and lose on a good deal as a result.

great deal? Not going to find one on a basically current-gen i7. Last time I checked, you had to go back to Haswell to get a really solid deal on an unlocked i7.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.