Best budget A320 Motherboard

Im not really an expert, so I was wondering if anyone can suggest a 3000 series/Zen 2 A320 motherboard that is worth it's price in terms of Performance (VRM and such). Im not into any rgb or aesthetics or extra features, just performance for its value. Suggestions would be really much appreciated 😊

Whatever you do, don't get an A320, get at least a B450. An A320 only supports Zen2 chips with integrated graphics, that is the 3200G and 3400G. That's it.

Edit: additionally most if not all A320 boards have bad VRM's so don't expect to run any remotely high power cpu, I don't think those can even handle a 2600 at it's maximum

2 hours ago, VinZarHP said:

Im not really an expert, so I was wondering if anyone can suggest a 3000 series/Zen 2 A320 motherboard that is worth it's price in terms of Performance (VRM and such). Im not into any rgb or aesthetics or extra features, just performance for its value. Suggestions would be really much appreciated 😊

None. Go for a b450 board instead.

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

This is your third post about this and people keep recommending you getting a b450 board and you keep asking the same question. I'm not sure why you are expecting a different answer. Don't get a a320 motherboard, unless you want to use it with an athlon ir a ryzen 3 1200. For anything more powerful, get a b450 board. And no matter how many times you ask, you'll get the same answer.