Wifi has constant spikes when I play online games

My WiFi has been acting up lately when I play online. It is never stable, and I am unable to identify the problem. Please help.

Screenshot_(6).png

Don't use wifi, use ethernet. Don't be afraid to run ethernet cables up and down ur stairs.

6 minutes ago, Doggo lover said:

Don't use wifi, use ethernet. Don't be afraid to run ethernet cables up and down ur stairs.

No doubt that Ethernet would be a good solution, but my family wouldn't allow it. Running wire through our house wouldn't be the greatest idea, and I would need a maybe 75 foot Ethernet cable to get from my router to my computer. I'd need to run it through the back wall in my living room and through the light-bar in the ceiling, and we can't really do that since our ceiling is too tall in the living room. I'd like to use Ethernet, but I've already consulted my father about it and it looks like we wouldn't be able to do that, at least for a long time.

seriously wifi is crap. this is why you are gettiing spikes. wifi is peasant abit so it is the best solution, if you don't want ethernet cables on ur floor then screw them into the roof with carabiners or you could get some powerline adapters they work ok.

Just now, Doggo lover said:

seriously wifi is crap. this is why you are gettiing spikes. wifi is peasant abit so it is the best solution, if you don't want ethernet cables on ur floor then screw them into the roof with carabiners or you could get some powerline adapters they work ok.

I'll see what I can do