Need Help picking pc parts

Budget (including currency):2500-2700 €

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Web browsing,Gaming Path of Exile/Battlefield /Division 2 etc. 

Other details:

I currently have only a mouse im using on my laptop so i need keyboard /speakers

So i will list the parts im currently looking at and which parts i haven't decided on. I would appreciate if anyone can help me fill the list and make a decision which is the best for the buck i should get.

Resolution:3440x1440p

Monitor:AOC CU34G2X  ( if u know any similar cheap ultrawide monitor then i can change this,its around 600€ in germany)

CPU: 3600 or 3700. Haven't decided,need help figuring out which is the best for me

GPU: RTX 2070 Super, il grab whichever model is cheaper

Memory: 32GB  ( i use a lot of chrome tabs and play at the same time, should i get 32 or stick whit classic 16?)

Motherboard:Aorus 450 Wifi ( i need a motherboard with wifi and m.2 slot, the rest i dont care, cheaper the better i wont be overclocking)

PSU: 750 Rm Corsair (dknow if its enough for the build) 

Storage: 500 GB M.2 ssd ( dont really need a lot of space) help me pic a model please

Cooler: looking for something cheap and silent,

Keyboard: Dont need fancy, preferably mexhanical and arm rest

Case: i like nzxt cases help me choose a model please, build friendly :)

Speakers :Logitech z623

I willbe using idealo.de to pick cheapest store for parts. 

Looking forward to your advice

if you plan to spend that much money i highly recomend u wait for these new ryzen refresh CPUs and new Nvidia GPU, they are just behind the corner

If you really want to take advantage of the AOC ultrawide's 144 Hz you'll want a better gpu than a RTX 2070 Super.

I'm speaking out of experience. I have the AOC AG352UCG6, which is the one they released before yours. My GTX 1080 Ti is barely enough to push some modern AAA titles above 60 fps.

But for a build around 1500 € you can actually grab a 2080 Super.

And if you wanna add about 30-70 € you can grab a nice quiet cooler for the CPU aswell.

I'd suggest for example a bequiet Dark Rock Pro 4. (Not included in parts list.)

In terms of memory: Just grab 16 GB for the moment, if you realize that you need more, you can just add the same kit again to upgrade to 32 GB.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

17 minutes ago, Chabax said:

if you plan to spend that much money i highly recomend u wait for these new ryzen refresh CPUs and new Nvidia GPU, they are just behind the corner

The next Ryzen CPU's are just a refresh with higer clock speeds as far as i know. With your target resolution you will be GPU-bottlenecked 100 % of the time anyway.

The GPUs are however could be worth the wait, as you'll need as much GPU horsepower as you can get for such a monitor.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.