Epicgames

NikitaSch

I was lucky finding a 5$ Witcher 3 Goty Edition BUT,there are rumours that the game will be free after few weeks on epicstore.Is it worth getting it for 5$?

I mean you have to ask that to yourself, Do you think you will get $5 worth of enjoyment out of it? or do you think that $5 will give you more joy if you spend it somewhere else?

$5 is pretty cheap for anygame so if the game is good I think its a good price. If yopud rather get it for free and can wait id wait. but if it never goes for free will it still be $5 later? or if it does go free will you be mad that you spent that $5? ask your self this and see.

Personally I only played like 2 hours of TW3, it was fun but not really my game. people say its one of the best open world RPG games.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

As far as I'm concerned TW3 is very well worth it's original $60 asking price.
$5 makes it an even better value proposition, but it's all relative to if you like the genre. Blood and Wine alone feels like what many AAA games now classify as a full release, making it well worth it's original asking price of $20.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Epic games are giving away a lot of free games right now (once per week I think) but then again 5$ is basically nothing if you want it now.

I don't know how trustworthy these rumours are and if you have the 5$ and want to play it now then do it.

CPU: i7 6700

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

RAM: 16GB DDR4 2133 MHZ

Storage: 2TB Crucial SATA SSD + 2TB WD BLUE

2 hours ago, NikitaSch said:

I was lucky finding a 5$ Witcher 3 Goty Edition BUT,there are rumours that the game will be free after few weeks on epicstore.Is it worth getting it for 5$?

Wouldn’t buy it on epic tbh I’d wait for the steam sale or get it on gog

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

5 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

Wouldn’t buy it on epic tbh I’d wait for the steam sale or get it on gog

Epic bad, other corporations good!

6 minutes ago, JabroniBaloney said:

Epic bad, other corporations good!

More like Tencent bad tbh. 

16 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

More like Tencent bad tbh. 

More like minority shareholder. Do you play COD or LOL?

In other terms, I got TW3 free with my GPU, and shortly after CDPR on GOG had a promo for something like $20-25 for both DLC expansions and the previous 2 titles. If you're a fan of RPGs, it's honestly worth full price, and I don't ever buy games full price. I don't even pay full price for games I love. And yeah, Blood And Wine could easily be a $40-60 full title and I wouldn't bat an eyelash.

#Muricaparrotgang

4 hours ago, JZStudios said:

More like minority shareholder. Do you play COD or LOL?

In other terms, I got TW3 free with my GPU, and shortly after CDPR on GOG had a promo for something like $20-25 for both DLC expansions and the previous 2 titles. If you're a fan of RPGs, it's honestly worth full price, and I don't ever buy games full price. I don't even pay full price for games I love. And yeah, Blood And Wine could easily be a $40-60 full title and I wouldn't bat an eyelash.

40%

No to LOL and Tencent only distributes CoD in China so nope. 

Lol blood and wine could have been Witcher 4.

dlc's where better than main game. waaay better so if its not goty screw it

$5 is $5.
Having fun with the game is having fun with the game.

Don't nickel and dime. If you want the game, get it. If not, don't.

If you can wait a week, wait a week.

8 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

40%

No to LOL and Tencent only distributes CoD in China so nope. 

You know that 40% is less than half right?

You better not be buying/using anything from Riot, Activision-Blizzard, Epic, Bluehole (PUBG), Ubisoft, Grinding Gear, Supercell, Platinum Games, Yager, Frontier Developments, Kakao, Paradox Interactive,  Fatshark, Funcom, Sharkmob, and Discord. Probably more. These are publicly traded companies, people are going to buy shares.

https://www.pcgamer.com/every-game-company-that-tencent-has-invested-in/

Also don't buy literally anything because it's made in China. I don't even like China, but Tencent being a minority shareholder in Epic isn't that big a deal.

#Muricaparrotgang