Coolant Recommendations

I've been using EKWB Solid Green coolant in my loop for a little over a year and am ready for a change.

The EKWB coolant has been great, but I'm looking for something where i can see some movement in the loop. Primochill Vue and Mayhems Aurora come to mind but after doing some Googling, it seems they can cause some issues and I can't really find anything recent about them. Same with searching here. Not at familiar with any of the other brands that come up.

Anyone able to recommend a solid coolant for me? Again, I'm looking for something I can see moving, if only in the reservoir. Color isn't a huge deal but I favor white, purple, or green. UV reactive would be a bonus, thinking about getting a UV strip.

What I'm putting it through:

• EKWB-HDC and -AF fittings (nickel-plated brass, anodized aluminum)
  • EKWB EK-Velocity CPU Waterblock (Nickel/Plexi)
  • EKWB EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 reservoir (acrylic, Acetal)
  • EK-HD Tube 12/16mm (acrylic)
  • EK-Vector RTX 2080 RGB (Nickel/Plexi)
  • Alphacool NexXxoS ST30 Full Copper 480mm radiator

Shitty photo of the setup attached

IMG_20190510_205736.jpg

Just now, Tom_nerd said:

use this awesome liquid that is available nearly anywhere and you probably have it in your home, its water!!

Yeah, but as delicious as it is, it's not that aesthetically pleasing outside a crisp cold water bottle 🙃

1 minute ago, brdy said:

Yeah, but as delicious as it is, it's not that aesthetically pleasing outside a crisp cold water bottle 🙃

There are no pearlescent fluids that are anywhere close to worth recommending at the moment. They will all cause a larger headache than anything pastels can provide even on a good day. If you want a visualization of flow, a flow meter is the best you can get without very high risks of precipitation and clogging.

1 minute ago, For Science! said:

There are no pearlescent fluids that are anywhere close to worth recommending at the moment. They will all cause a larger headache than anything pastels can provide even on a good day. If you want a visualization of flow, a flow meter is the best you can get without very high risks of precipitation and clogging.

Thanks for the reply. That's a shame. It'd be nice to have more options to make the fluid stand out other than more RGB and UV

22 minutes ago, brdy said:

Thanks for the reply. That's a shame. It'd be nice to have more options to make the fluid stand out other than more RGB and UV

just wait, we have bendable screens and side panel screens. its only time before they make some tubing with a screen around it that you can add your own flowing animation too lol

and if anyone or company takes my idea that I publicly put out here you owe me 15% of every sale for life :P

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/