Can I get some help please ?

StonerNixon

Amd is beyond fucking stupid. I’m not no fucking tech expert . And I shouldn’t have to be in order to get out of 4K resolution.

fucking thing pops up in the bottom right corner saying oh hey we got some settings that would improve your display , I clicked so I could like you know maybe see the fucking settings , but it just automatically changed them and didn’t do the 15 second count down and say revert . So now I’m stuck with a dumb ass 4K colour scheme , you know exactly the stupid fucking setting I’m talking about . With a fucking Nvidia card you just go , find where is says resolution and you fucking click clack and bam . This fucking stupid bullshit wants me to dial in numbers like I’m some fucking graphical expert . Nah bitch I just want the fuck outta 4K . 

image.jpg

dude i have a 5700xt an a 3700x 3600mhz ram im still trying to get help with this shit i get tearing and blurring wish therre was a magic button!

The click clack and bam part took me out. Maybe you can click on the display settings of the monitor to revert back from 4K. Worth a shot.

Leonidas Specs: Ryzen 7 5800X3D | AMD 6800 XT Midnight Black | MSI B550 Gaming Plus | Corsair Dominator CL16 3200 MHz  4x8 32GB | be quiet! Silent Base 802

Maximus Specs: Ryzen 7 3700x | AMD 6700 XT Power Color Fighter | Asrock B550M-Itx/AC | Corsair Vengeance CL 16 3200 MHz 2x8 16 GB | Fractal Ridge Case (HTPC)

Just scale things back, set your resolution, and reset scaling? Literally takes 5 seconds. I don't see the point or need for rage posts.

2 minutes ago, mackay_jason said:

if you find help with the ryzen lemi know i needs it too lol till then ima smoke one and thank the sky gods im in Canada!

What has anything to do with Ryzen, elder gods or Canada? This is what happens when you don't read or properly install your driver in your case. DDU the old drivers that you overlapped and your issue will go away like "a magic button"

Don’t worry , figured it out . Just hit the little button that says uninstall drivers 😱 reinstalled and now it’s back the normal Colour. My original point still stands . Why the fuck is AMD so stupid? Why did I have to uninstall this shit , just to make it do what I wanted ? Why are the settings layed out sooooooooo fucking stupid . Well I guess “smart” like shit man this is literally the first time ever using and AMD card and I don’t think I ever will again 😂 like shit atleast with Nvidia when they change a setting , they atleast let you know what that setting is that’s being changed. Word for fucking word the little box said “ we have found some settings that could better improve your display quality”    And then there was the little arrow .. no click to apply , no click to see what those settings were about to change are . So I fucking clicked , thinking that I would see a list of the settings they want to change . But nope they just fucking changed them , and unlike Nvidia when this stupid fucking colour thing happens , you go into the settings and swap resolutions real quick and swap back and then boom , stupid bright ass colours are gone. But then with amd , it’s like no brah we said we knows what’s best for you , so this is what it’s going to be , and you don’t get any fucking say . Ouh what you want resolution? Ouhkay there’s 17 different settings , and not one of them has a fucking slider . Ouh and I hope you know what all 17 settings mean before you start changing shit ? Ouh what you scared ? You need to go watch 3 videos on the internet just to make sure your not about to screw something up ? Ouh don’t worry bout it brah I already done fucked evvvvverrryythang up for you . 

Just now, 5x5 said:

Just scale things back, set your resolution, and reset scaling? Literally takes 5 seconds. I don't see the point or need for rage posts.

What has anything to do with Ryzen, elder gods or Canada? This is what happens when you don't read or properly install your driver in your case. DDU the old drivers that you overlapped and your issue will go away like "a magic button"

im not ragin i gots me a doob lol i just find goin from a 960 2 gig to a 5700 xt a liil much to comprehend after using nividia

Just now, mackay_jason said:

im not ragin i gots me a doob lol i just find goin from a 960 2 gig to a 5700 xt a liil much to comprehend after using nividia

Uninstall the NVidia driver the correct way else you will have issues. It's been like that since the year 1998

<removed unnecessary spiteful comment by staff>  I’m trying to singlely install the drivers and make sure each card works and run a benchmark with it . And then once that’s done , I’m setting it up as a mining rig cause I’ve got old GPUs laying around collecting dust lol no one around my area wants to buy any , so I’m going to mine with them just cause lol 

Edited by SansVarnic
Removed content.

* thread locked *

Seems like there's a few people not aware of the forum rules.

Please take some time to read the Community Standards, and keep these in mind when interacting with others ;

• Ensure a friendly atmosphere to our visitors and forum members.
  • Encourage the freedom of expression and exchange of information in a mature and responsible manner.
  • "Don't be a dick" - Wil Wheaton.
  • "Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted.
  • Remember your audience; both present and future.

While swearing isn't strictly prohibited, excessive use of it will lead to moderation, and the last point from quote above, implies it.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !