What else is importaint for a first PC Build?

Shiox

Thanks to this forum i've now put together these parts and im pretty happy with them. image.thumb.png.6a28707ac2182d1832df46dabcc08966.png

Now i just would like to know, after i click buy, if there is anything i need for building it? 
The cables that connect to the PSU are included right ? 
And only + Screwdrivers right ? or anything special ? 

Also is it worth to get a grounding cable or should i be fine with a metal part in the pc ? (like by touching it) 

Looks fine, cables should come with the components/psu. Maybe save a few euro and get a non x 3600 and maybe get a 1 tb HDD for storage.

The stock cooler will be fine but you might want to think about an aftermarket cooler to keep temps and noise down.

7 minutes ago, Shiox said:

Thanks to this forum i've now put together these parts and im pretty happy with them. image.thumb.png.6a28707ac2182d1832df46dabcc08966.png

Now i just would like to know, after i click buy, if there is anything i need for building it? 
The cables that connect to the PSU are included right ? 
And only + Screwdrivers right ? or anything special ? 

Also is it worth to get a grounding cable or should i be fine with a metal part in the pc ? (like by touching it) 

Get a gn mouse mat its not rgb but looks dope af. Don't worry about grounding cables just plug in the psu, don't turn it on, and touch it after you get some static electricity and even then that usually only happens when you unbox the case.

Quote me for a reply, React if I was helpful, informative, or funny

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

The case isnt soo good for airflow but other than that i see no problems 

3 minutes ago, Gundar said:

Get a gn mouse mat its not rgb but looks dope af. Don't worry about grounding cables just plug in the psu, don't turn it on, and touch it after you get some static electricity and even then that usually only happens when you unbox the case.

Alright thanks, didnt know the psu could ground me aswell lol, makes sense though ^^ 

Just now, Shiox said:

Alright thanks, didnt know the psu could ground me aswell lol, makes sense though ^^ 

Well the third pin in the power cable is a ground pin so you learn something new everyday.

AMD blackout rig

Just now, Gundar said:

Well the third pin in the power cable is a ground pin so you learn something new everyday.

OH :0 good to know

9 minutes ago, Gundar said:

and only normal screwdrivers right ? 

Just now, Shiox said:

and only normal screwdrivers right ? 

Most likely

AMD blackout rig

Hey there,

consider the following build maybe:

3700X instead of 3600X, X570 board, faster ram (tighter timings), equal or in some cases better GPU, case with much better Airflow, cheaper PSU of equal quality.

Nothing wrong with the B450 board or a 3600 for gaming, I just wanted to demonstrate what you could get for your budget - you could either save money or invest in a 2080 Super instead of X570 and 3700X for example. The case you chose is incredibly expensive for the mediocre airflow if provides. The PSU is too expensive as well (it's a decent unit, but the price in Germany is totally out of whack imo).

Liebe Grüße ;)

(Total price includes shipping costs from the same vendor thrice, so it'll be about 20-30€ less than that)