Windows 10 keeps giving me a hardware error.

I'm having this issue since I replaced my GPU to a GTX 650, and I've been getting this LiveKernelEvent 141 error randomly. I tried reinstalling Drivers, DDU drivers, installing older drivers, and reseating the GPU from the PCIe Slot and swapping out the 6 Pin PCIe Power.

Specs:
i5 3470

GTX 650
8 GB DDR3

Windows 10 Pro
Asus H61M-E
image.png.b6050eda14faff19a5851df9235e3d45.png

was about to sugest another pcie slot.. but that board only have one. 

what did you have before? might be hardware error. did you upgrade bios to latest when you installed it? 

looks like someone have the same issue you have,  https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-event-windows-hardware-error-recurrent/478dbacb-4de6-4edb-aba7-e33605eeafbe   

nvlddmkm.sys is the nvidia driver, 

so the sugestions is driver, hardware, or the remote posibility PSU. and in the end it was the mainboard....  

On 6/2/2020 at 7:06 PM, Robchil said:

was about to sugest another pcie slot.. but that board only have one. 

what did you have before? might be hardware error. did you upgrade bios to latest when you installed it? 

looks like someone have the same issue you have,  https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-event-windows-hardware-error-recurrent/478dbacb-4de6-4edb-aba7-e33605eeafbe   

nvlddmkm.sys is the nvidia driver, 

so the sugestions is driver, hardware, or the remote posibility PSU. and in the end it was the mainboard....  

I might have fixed it by reinstalling windows and swapping the PCI-e Power.... I think it's the PSU