Converting videos from 30 to 60 fps.

Recently I made a post about enhancing videos and photos via AI upscaling. But, one thing that it wasn't able to do was increase the FPS of the video. Well, now that's going to change.

Today I will be using a program called hybrid: https://www.videohelp.com/software/Hybrid

To modify a video to 60fps, it's a lot like the AI upscaling except for fps.

I don't have a tutorial, as it is too advanced to describe in the forum (mostly because I don't have time) but there's a Youtube video about it that you can watch:

Note: This link is not meant to be used as advertising, and is only used for educational purposes, this should fall on the community guidelines, as it only prevents links to your channel and asking for subs. This is not my video either.

It doesn't take as long as upscaling video resolution, although it may not work as well, as it is harder to tell the difference.

I will be using this to upscale the Linus video I'm currently upscaling to 4k to 60fps, bringing a total of 4k 60fps. a great setup.

I also realized that some people said that there are other ways to do this. There are many other ways, but they're not always the same.

You may use Splash. Some other players have better or worse realtime conversions too (even old, outdated CrystalPlayer). You can also use special renderer for that in any player. And, if you have any modern TV - you can turn on smooth motion option too. Many options without need to actually convert anything.

I just posted this because it's not the same as some of the TV settings you have. although there are obviously multiple software programs that you can use.