DriverFrameworks-UserMode

Pkai

Hello guys, so my PC has been restarting randomly the last few days and when i look at the event viewer log it states the above mentioned critical error (title's name). When i go to the details tab it states that there is something with the HID-Compliant Headset. My headset is Hyperx Cloud 2 and the firmware is already updated. Any help regarding this ? I can upload the event viewer log if needed. Any help is much appreciated. 

Disable all other audio devices. If you have onboard audio, disable that in BIOS. Disable the rest in device manager, I'm talking everything Nvidia HD Audio etc. When you have done this, uninstall the HyperX drivers in device manager, unplug it and restart the PC. Connect the headset again and it should work without restarting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 4:58 PM, aDoomGuy said:

Disable all other audio devices. If you have onboard audio, disable that in BIOS. Disable the rest in device manager, I'm talking everything Nvidia HD Audio etc. When you have done this, uninstall the HyperX drivers in device manager, unplug it and restart the PC. Connect the headset again and it should work without restarting.

Thank you for your reply. The issue got fixed. Had some corrupted windows files and was fixed by the sfc command. Thank you again.