smaller than SFX? Looking for recommendations on 1U or similar

SilicateWielder

So, I got my hands on a non-functional dolch computer, aaaaand I decided to build a sleeper in it (Someone out there is gonna be furious hearing that)

Anyway, I'm trying to pick a powersupply that can power both a 2070 and i5-9600k but I can't use a standard SFX power supply due to space constraints, I've got a cooling solution for the GPU that will use up a lot of available space

The case has a seperate area for the power supply, measuring about 37cm by 10.5cm by 5.5 - 6cm (depending on if I cut out a spot for clearance to put in the PSU)

If anyone can point me to a suitable power supply it'd be really helpful

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

As far as I know, SFX is the smallest form factor that powers standard components off the shelf.

There might be smaller PSU's from pre-built systems or something (from the likes of Dell, HP, etc.), but those often also have non-standard power connectors that are incompatible with standard motherboards.

I recently saw something about the new Intel NUCS. They are very small and take a standard GPU. Perhaps you can use something like that as the base for the system. But you would be limited to their choice of CPU and cooling of course.

There was also that weird psu, that i think seasonic tried, called connect or something, if you can locate the psu elswhere, even outside the case.