Titlebar showing page number doesn't change when changing page

Browser, version and OS:  Firefox 76.0.1 (64-bit), Win10 Home (with custom DPI and zoom, but they don't play role in this).

Steps to reproduce/what were you doing before it happened?

Take any multi-page thread, go to one page, then click to load next page.

What happened?

Titlebar will show first loaded page, but not updating.

What did you expect to happen?

Page number to change/update and match the page of discussion tab is actually showing.

Link to a page where it happened, if applicable: 

Tested on https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1024053-post-your-battle-stations-and-build-setups/page/2/

Screenshots of the issue, if applicable: 

firefox_pagebug.PNG.ee02b81f144025369df1f881f92b51c8.PNG

Any other relevant details:

Same results logged in and out.

If it's a cloudflare error, what was the ray ID from the bottom of the error page? 

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I've reported it to IPS, although it is not a straight forward thing to fix, and most browsers don't display the title bar anyway, so it may not get fixed.

HTTP/2 203

5 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

I've reported it to IPS, although it is not a straight forward thing to fix, and most browsers don't display the title bar anyway, so it may not get fixed.

I only use Firefox, so confirming that claim won't happen. But how do people using other browsers know which tab they want to open if title isn't shown? I get that knowing page number is minor thing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

18 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

I only use Firefox, so confirming that claim won't happen. But how do people using other browsers know which tab they want to open if title isn't shown? I get that knowing page number is minor thing.

Firefox doesn't display the title bar normally either, just the tab bar. Tabs there aren't wide enough to routinely display the page number.

Screenshot from 2020-05-22 23-06-09.png

HTTP/2 203

12 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

Firefox doesn't display the title bar normally either, just the tab bar. Tabs there aren't wide enough to routinely display the page number.

Screenshot from 2020-05-22 23-06-09.png

The tabs part is still a thing with shorter titles and on mobile for example. I'm not gonna argue further with you as it's really minor thing, and since Firefox is my main browser regardless of platform

Screenshot_20200523-115421409.thumb.jpg.e32c60f4fa64458b06529ce8fd1517c6.jpgScreenshot_20200523-115432150.thumb.jpg.11193031cdb88d090d68526ae53f24c7.jpg

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv