Nevermind lol

This post is not about an issue, but it's really out of curiosity. So about a month ago i put in some new ram sticks which were supposed to be identical to my old ram. But to my surprise it began to give me blue screens every hour or so. I learned that this was an issue with mixing different sets of ram. But now my computer hasn't had a blue screen in almost 3 weeks without any obvious cause. I'm just wondering why my ram magically fixed itself for no apparent reason.

ohhumm ohhumm.

My mysterious Hardware checker compatibilitizer has forth sent an update to make all rigs with blue screens to operate normally.

Your guess would be a lot better than everyone else's on this planet. We don't even know what hardware you have 🤣

do you want help getting the bsod's back? if so i might have some suggestions.......

Oh I was just joking around.

On a serious note, we'd need a ton more information.

Hardware specs a given, but also what hardware or software changes have you made in the past month?

To answer "hearing about mixed memory issues" you hear correctly. Some rigs work fine, some don't.

Yours I'd call maybe an intermittent issue that could possibly return. We just simply don't know otherwise why something magically works, generally that doesn't happen. It's like believing in ghosts or god.