Help with parts please -Custom Control pannel for Raspberry Pi

PMehlmann
Go to solution Solved by artuc,

You could ask to buy a higher quantity or ask for details on a distributor or supplier.

There are also panel mount industrial series that are similar, however they typically have the front cap tinted with a white light source.

Omron A16 and Schneider XB6 have square illuminated, however they are very expensive and can be hard to get in more obscure configurations. There are though more affordable ones from cheaper manufacturers. keep in mind these are often intended to be highly reliable industrial switches so are priced accordingly if not a cheap alternative.

NKK

Heschen

Another option could be arcade switches.

I would like to to make a DM control deck for pen and paper shenanigans. Found some good parts but I am not sure if these are usable with a raspberry pi (planning to get a 4, currently I have a 3).

And I'm looking for buttons that light up on press. Similar to these: 

Silent push button switches with RGB LED

Their shop (https://www.shanpu.com.tw/) does not look like they offer a batch of 6-8.

Would prefer German Amazon or AliExpress links. Thank you all for helping!

You could ask to buy a higher quantity or ask for details on a distributor or supplier.

There are also panel mount industrial series that are similar, however they typically have the front cap tinted with a white light source.

Omron A16 and Schneider XB6 have square illuminated, however they are very expensive and can be hard to get in more obscure configurations. There are though more affordable ones from cheaper manufacturers. keep in mind these are often intended to be highly reliable industrial switches so are priced accordingly if not a cheap alternative.

NKK

Heschen

20 hours ago, artuc said:

NKK

Heschen

Thank you so much!