Areocool Shard Rgb Fans

RegioL

Hello, I am trying to build my first pc and I am struggling on connecting my rbg fans from Areocool. As you can see on the first and second photo, these are the cables that come with one fan but there is literally nowhere to plug them in on my mother board which is Msi B450m pro-vdh max. First cable looks like it couls be plugged into my sys-fans slot but it has a notch on the side which will make it very difficult to unplug if I ever have to without damaging the motherboard. image.thumb.jpg.638770878e8bd581e20ac065a65d4961.jpgThe second cable I am guessing its gonna be for the rgb lights but it has a male + female 
slot and there is literally nowhere to plug it in on my motherboard.image.thumb.jpg.638770878e8bd581e20ac065a65d4961.jpg As you can tell my knowledge isnt the best but I thought I’d try to build it myself for more satisfaction but I dont want to screw anything up so could you please help me out?
image.thumb.jpg.7fbc0ede40e2c9649f5fa67c8f4a49b8.jpg

image.jpg

did these come with a fan controller ? 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

13 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

did these come with a fan controller ? 

@TofuHaroto

it doesnt come with fan controller. I am still waiting for my processor to come so I cant really check if its gonna work, but the cable comes like this.image.thumb.jpg.bc723e5249ad26edbe3652b1c1d6d512.jpgSo i was thinking maybe its to give me a choice of using one or another. 

At the moment I am just doing research and checking where to connect all the cables and these fans are confusing me the most. There is also one more cable coming from the front of my case which i am guessing is for rgb lights which also has 2 different endings ;/

image.jpg