I have more fans than fan headers what is my best option?

Elgorian

Doing a new PC build and the motherboard that I am getting has 3x 4-pin connectors and I will have 6 fans. In the past I haven't really cared about my airflow in builds and I've just slapped in fans and let them do their thing but trying to take more control over it and create a healthy airflow and keep the noise down (when able). 

4x Corsair LL120

2x Corsair LL140

1x Lighting Node Pro

The RGB will be controlled through the lighting node pro but I need a way to manage the fan speeds and was wondering if I am better off using some kind of splitters or a hub of some kind?

The Corsair Commander Pro might be my best option but was looking for an option that wasn't $70 (but if it ends up being the best I may look into it)

I've read that a lot of hubs will just run fans at max speed with 0 control and was looking for something that would allow me to control the fan speeds. 

Thanks for your time! 

Hello and welcome.  

Fan splitters or pwm hubs.  Just connect the same type of fan to the splitter or hub or else speed readings will be all over the place.  

Edit:

Use splitters and you can plug those into the Lighting Node Pro you're already using.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

45 minutes ago, nick name said:

Hello and welcome.  

Fan splitters or pwm hubs.  Just connect the same type of fan to the splitter or hub or else speed readings will be all over the place.  

Edit:

Use splitters and you can plug those into the Lighting Node Pro you're already using.  

How does that work? The Lighting Node Pro only controls the RGB and not the 4pin power unless I am missing something?

11 hours ago, Elgorian said:

How does that work? The Lighting Node Pro only controls the RGB and not the 4pin power unless I am missing something?

Sorry, I only looked at pictures.  Disregard my comment.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case