Will my sim card charge me?

EnderCat

so I'm trying to use vridge but I don't have a sim card to tether my pc to my phone, so I bought an unactivated sim card and it works. Question is, will it charge me or anything as long as I keep it unactivated?

as long as you arent transfering data over the internet it shouldnt but it'd probably work better with a router with ethernet to the pc and wifi to the phone 

If you judge a fish based on its ability to climb trees it will go its whole life thinking its a failure.

39 minutes ago, Matty2048 said:

as long as you arent transfering data over the internet it shouldnt but it'd probably work better with a router with ethernet to the pc and wifi to the phone 

I would do that, if I wasn't a floor up and across the house of my router. I am getting a WVR2 headset which might hopefully be as good or better than riftcat or ivry

fair enough but i wouldnt expect a great experience 

If you judge a fish based on its ability to climb trees it will go its whole life thinking its a failure.

On 5/16/2020 at 3:52 AM, Matty2048 said:

fair enough but i wouldnt expect a great experience 

Well it's great for what it is (it came in today) meaning it was cheap and will hopefully scratch that vr itch (along with driver4vr and some gear vr controllers) untill I can get a windows mixed reality headset or something