Need help choosing a air cooler for my i5-9600k

I have a i5-9600k and i’m wondering what air cooling i should get. I only want to overclock it to around 4.2 hz because i’ve heard it stutters when at 5. My price range is right at or around 60 dollars. i’m looking at the hyper 212 as my choice at the moment. plz help any input is welcome. 

The 212 is a good Cooler for its Price. All i would recomment are above 60$

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

If you can afford the extra $10 over a 212, which IMO 212's are only a good value at $25 or below. There are a bunch of far better coolers than the 212 at the $50 price point. The first two that come to my mind are the Mugen 5 Rev.B and Noctua NH-U12S. Just getting away from the cheapness and times that I've cut myself on 212's is worth the $10 to me. I guess the 212 BE isn't the worst and is a good improvement but they're still about the same and the 212 LED is a bare minimum cooler.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C9EYVGY

https://www.amazon.com/Mugen-Rev-CPU-Cooler-Support/dp/B06ZYB8K77

I’m basically looking for performance and the ability to overclock a i5 9600k to 4.3hz or more and i don’t know which cooler to choose. My price range is 60 and under. I’ve been looking at the Scythe Mugen 5. rev B and the Scythe ninja 5. Plz help thanks in advance!

16 minutes ago, drew_atkins said:

I’m basically looking for performance and the ability to overclock a i5 9600k to 4.3hz or more and i don’t know which cooler to choose. My price range is 60 and under. I’ve been looking at the Scythe Mugen 5. rev B and the Scythe ninja 5. Plz help thanks in advance!

Both are solid coolers. You can't go wrong with either, but I would grab the Mugen 5 Rev. B because it's cheaper and better reviews.

32 minutes ago, drew_atkins said:

Noctua NH-U12S. It is one of the best $60 coolers and it is one of the best for overclocking with air

44 minutes ago, Pachuca said:

Both are solid coolers. You can't go wrong with either, but I would grab the Mugen 5 Rev. B because it's cheaper and better reviews.

27 minutes ago, GiftedNovaHD said:

Noctua NH-U12S. It is one of the best $60 coolers and it is one of the best for overclocking with air

i was also think of the gammaxx 400 as it has surprisingly good air flow 

40 minutes ago, drew_atkins said:

i was also think of the gammaxx 400 as it has surprisingly good air flow 

The Gammaxx 400 is often a killer value and 4.3ghz isn't aiming for much. If that's all you're aiming for, it's a fine option. 

Where are you shopping / located? What case and ram are you using?

2 hours ago, drew_atkins said:

i’ve heard it stutters when at 5

No. Where did you hear that?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.