Explain Your Username

DLM_012

My real name is Jim, i just always loved the name Kevin.....

Jim is coll name, but Kevin on the other hand is cool also :P

well i play a game called combat arms and i was lisoning to unknown soldier by breaking benjamin and decided to use that and too many letters unknownsldr...........taken unknownsodr..... taken unknownsolde.....got it and it just stuck

I used back in COD 2 days, or other game, i can't remember, but game gives you by default name "Unknown Soldier", and i always used nick in that game "Unsoldier Known" :P. Because i suck in FPS :).

Using this name because simply I'm a big fan of Linus :D. I deserve a gift :D!

Using this name because simply I'm a big fan of Linus :D. I deserve a gift :D!

who isnt on this sight lol

A nerd is someone whose life revolves around computers and technology. A geek is someone whose life revolves around computers and technology, and likes it!

i have always used this username and i use it because my name is martin but my mom always calls me martinus so it sort of stuck and the 94  is because i was born in 94 

First and last name. Simple 'n Clean.. haha

Spoiler

My friends thought they were going to build a 'machinima' and apparently I'm the funniest person they know so they wanted me to join their Call of Duty trickshot clan so I could add to their commentary. We were the box clan (Shape)Box, they were circularbox, and triangularbox. Then they just stopped playing, and I went to PC.

Just trying something new

Actually no, I have had it for a long time

I liked Pokemon, and i needed a username for Warcarft III. I tried to think of the worst pokemon I could, and came up with the bug "Volbeat". At the time I had no idea how to spell it, and this brings us up to today

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

It's what everyone calls me in place of my real name Davison. Well, its my native language(Shona) spelling for my real name's shortcut.

First name followed by last initials. It's a consistent username I've been using for a long time. I like consistency.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Thought of my user name one night and that was it, I use it almost everywhere.

The idea for my name really came from the first Portal game and was inspired by GlaDOS's excessive use of neurotoxin. The first time I used the name online was when I played an archer for an MMO called Fiesta (dont play that game, ever. it sucks. I was young and stupid at the time). At the time I spelled it the correct way, Neurotoxin. The archers made use of a lot of poison skills, so the name was fitting. The name kinda went dormant for a while, never really used it. And when the first-new Star Trek came out (2010/11) and the character 'Nero' was introduced, I decided to give the old name a reboot. Combine Nero with toxin, throw in a little bit of internet 1337, and N3rot0xin was born. Been using the name for a a couple years now. 

And thats the end of this Autobiography. 

I am whatever I am. 

p = my first name initial
m = last name initial
94 = when i was born

Fx-8150 @ 4.7Ghz/Corsair h110/asus hd7770 1gb/Gigabyte 990fxa ud3/corsair xms3 4Gb 1333Mhz 8-8-8-20/WD scorpio black 250GB/hp w19ev/nox nx520/logitech access keyboard (y-sr34)/1life gm:lightning/

i was thirsty and lotus is a great car company

I have a gray cat that I really like and he loves me. That is really all there is to it.

Is mine the most self explanatory one? It's mostly a catchy Twitch.tv name... and hopefully Youtube one day

Come fold while not gaming! http://linustechtips.com/main/forum/37-foldinghome-boinc-and-coin-mining/

Gaming Rig: i7-9700k 5GHz all core, GTX 1070, 16GB TridentZ, Buncha ssds...

Stream Machine: R7 1700, GTX 660 (lol), 16GB Corsair Somethingoranother, 120 GB SSD i've had since 2012. 

Mobile Workstation: MSI-ALPHA :R7 3750H, RX 5500M, 16GB of some ram, 500GB SSD.

Kill login net, basicly means kill net logon. NET-Logon command logs on remotely a terminal connected to the database from across a network.

ArcticFo

Well my stories a pretty simple one.  When I was younger (and still today) one of my favorite animals was the Arctic Fox, on top of that I'm a big BIG fan of cold weather, I love snow it is just purely amazing.  Anyway back on topic needless to say that I was originally going to have my username be Arcticfox back when I first started to get into gaming cough * Runescape * Cough Arcticfox being a rather usual username was taken and I would have had to have chosen like Arcticfox234 or some such nonsense so my solution was simple chop off the x and call it a day.  Good news is it stuck with me and I've been Arcticfo ever since, not to mention I have yet to run into a username barrier :D

"I don't know, isn't that Brilliant, I love not knowing keeps me on my toes." David Tennant

It's an evolution of my first ever user name which was Savuchka, as for the current username Sav it's basically sticking to my real life name Savva as close as possible and I'm used to being called by it.

It's the username I use almost everywhere, originally stemmed from xbox live, wanted to just have "The Major", but it was taken. Stuck my initials on the end and voila!

It's held up better than most other usernames created when someone was 15...