Nzxt H500i temps

HairyPotter
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,
22 hours ago, HairyPotter said:

3500-4000 rpm when in games according to hwd monitoring

Thats about 2000rpm more than what they are rated at. Either your software has some serious bugs, or you are looking at GPU fan speed. GPU temps are on the hotter side, but otherwise you have normal temps. Switching AIO to top exhaust and moving both exhaust fans as just front intakes would improve GPU temps. You can also try to tweak GPU fan curve to be bit more aggressive, but this will ofc mean more noise. The temps aren't dangerous, just bit hot.

So i have the nzxt H500i i and i noticed when i jump into games the case fans which are exhaust become pretty loud (3500+ rpm) aswell as my front intake aio fans also the side glass panel also getaway pretty warm to the touch, what can i do to decrease the noise and temperatures? Here are my specs

And evga 650w g3

gpu idle: 45c-50

gpu load: 74c-80

cpu idle: 34c-40

cpu load:60c-68c

07FC21AD-89F4-4586-A01A-F639DF069D37.jpeg

2 minutes ago, sparkchomp said:

What RPM are your case fans running at?

if you go into your BIOS, there may be an option to tune your case fans. That may help with the noise but it may not be tied to gpu temps.

16 minutes ago, sparkchomp said:

if you go into your BIOS, there may be an option to tune your case fans. That may help with the noise but it may not be tied to gpu temps.

I did tune them in NZXT cam, gave them a pretty good fan curve but temps and noise are still annoying

22 hours ago, HairyPotter said:

Thats about 2000rpm more than what they are rated at. Either your software has some serious bugs, or you are looking at GPU fan speed. GPU temps are on the hotter side, but otherwise you have normal temps. Switching AIO to top exhaust and moving both exhaust fans as just front intakes would improve GPU temps. You can also try to tweak GPU fan curve to be bit more aggressive, but this will ofc mean more noise. The temps aren't dangerous, just bit hot.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv