Is my cpu bottle necking

Hello everyone reading this I am concerned about my cpu bottle necking my gpu I have a rx 580 8gb for my gpu and my cpu is the ryzen 3200g and I noticed when I play games like apex legends and borderlands 3 my gpu is usually at 100% and my cpu is about at 60 to 80%. I’m new to the pc area so I was wondering if this is ok or whatever.

it is normal

QUOTE ME  FOR ANSWER.

Main PC:

Spoiler

|Ryzen 7 3700x, OC to 4.2ghz @1.3V, 67C, or 4.4ghz @1.456V, 87C || Asus strix 5700 XT, +50 core, +50 memory, +50 power (not a great overclocker) || Asus Strix b550-A || G.skill trident Z Neo rgb 32gb 3600mhz cl16-19-19-19-39, oc to 3733mhz with the same timings || Cooler Master ml360 RGB AIO || Phanteks P500A Digital || Thermaltake ToughPower grand RGB750w 80+gold || Samsung 850 250gb and Adata SX 6000 Lite 500gb || Toshiba 5400rpm 1tb || Asus Rog Theta 7.1 || Asus Rog claymore || Asus Gladius 2 origin gaming mouse || Monitor 1 Asus 1080p 144hz || Monitor 2 AOC 1080p 75hz || 

Test Rig.

Spoiler

Ryzen 5 3400G || Gigabyte b450 S2H || Hyper X fury 2x4gb 2666mhz cl 16 ||Stock cooler || Antec NX100 || Silverstone essential 400w || Transgend SSD 220s 480gb ||

Just Sold

Spoiler

| i3 9100F || Msi Gaming X gtx 1050 TI || MSI Z390 A-Pro || Kingston 1x16gb 2400mhz cl17 || Stock cooler || Kolink Horizon RGB || Corsair CV 550w || Pny CS900 120gb ||

Tier lists for building a PC.

Motherboard tier list. Tier A for overclocking 5950x. Tier B for overclocking 5900x, Tier C for overclocking 5800X. Tier D for overclocking 5600X. Tier F for 4/6 core Cpus at stock. Tier E avoid.

(Also case airflow matter or if you are using Downcraft air cooler)

Spoiler

Gpu tier list. Rtx 3000 and RX 6000 not included since not so many reviews. Tier S for Water cooling. Tier A and B for overcloking. Tier C stock and Tier D avoid.

( You can overclock Tier C just fine, but it can get very loud, that is why it is not recommended for overclocking, same with tier D)

Spoiler

Psu tier List. Tier A for Rtx 3000, Vega and RX 6000. Tier B For anything else. Tier C cheap/IGPU. Tier D and E avoid.

(RTX 3000/ RX 6000 Might run just fine with higher wattage tier B unit, Rtx 3070 runs fine with tier B units)

Spoiler

Cpu cooler tier list. Tier 1&2 for power hungry Cpus with Overclock. Tier 3&4 for overclocking Ryzen 3,5,7 or lower power Intel Cpus. Tier 5 for overclocking low end Cpus or 4/6 core Ryzen. Tier 6&7 for stock. Tier 8&9 Ryzen stock cooler performance. Do not waste your money!

Spoiler

Storage tier List. Tier A for Moving files/  OS. Tier B for OS/Games. Tier C for games. Tier D budget Pcs. Tier E if on sale not the worst but not good.

(With a grain of salt, I use tier C for OS myself)

Spoiler

Case Tier List. Work In Progress. Most Phanteks airflow series cases already done!

Ask me anything :)

1 hour ago, SavageNeo said:

it is normal

Yes 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

2 hours ago, Heyitsrepaid said:

Hello everyone reading this I am concerned about my cpu bottle necking my gpu I have a rx 580 8gb for my gpu and my cpu is the ryzen 3200g and I noticed when I play games like apex legends and borderlands 3 my gpu is usually at 100% and my cpu is about at 60 to 80%. I’m new to the pc area so I was wondering if this is ok or whatever.

A bottleneck occurs when X(e.g a GPU) hardware does not perform to its potential because its held back by a slower piece of hardware in the system. 

So when you say your CPU is bottlenecking your GPU then you mean that your CPU is slow enough to the point of  "forcing" your GPU not to be able to work at a 100% usage, here you describe the exact opposite (your GPU working at a 100% while your CPU chilling at 80%)  if anything you could say that your GPU is bottlenecking your CPU.

But that's not the case since its normal (especially in a mainly graphics intensive workload) not to have the CPU working at 100%

your GPU working at 100% is a good indicator that there is no bottleneck. 

On 5/13/2020 at 5:51 AM, papajo said:

A bottleneck occurs when X(e.g a GPU) hardware does not perform to its potential because its held back by a slower piece of hardware in the system. 

So when you say your CPU is bottlenecking your GPU then you mean that your CPU is slow enough to the point of  "forcing" your GPU not to be able to work at a 100% usage, here you describe the exact opposite (your GPU working at a 100% while your CPU chilling at 80%)  if anything you could say that your GPU is bottlenecking your CPU.

But that's not the case since its normal (especially in a mainly graphics intensive workload) not to have the CPU working at 100%

your GPU working at 100% is a good indicator that there is no bottleneck. 

ok im new to stuff like this and thanks for spreading your wisdom to me :)