RGB or Good Aim

Ickytnt

Right Now i have 2 mouse, the Logitech G602 and the Steeleries rival 300, the rival 300 has RGB but the G602 doesn't. you may be thinking "ok just use the rival then, RGB is worth the sacrifice of a cable, and if you use them both them both then just pick the one you like best". but the problem is, I really (and I mean REALLY) like the RGB on the rival but, I. Cant. Aim. Properly. With. It.  Should I sacrifice the RGB so i can actually play without borderline breaking by table from raging or should I sacrifice being able to play well for a while and grind aiming.pro and some games to get good with the rival so i can keep my precious RGB. 

*note that the rival rival has a 1000 htz polling rate while the G602 only goes up to 500*

How is this a question? Use a mouse that is comfortable to you!

Surely you are covering up the RGB of the mouse with your hand anyways.

Best compromise: game with the Logitech (which you are better with) and place the Steelseries off to the side, so you can still see the RGB.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 minutes ago, minibois said:

How is this a question? Use a mouse that is comfortable to you!

Surely you are covering up the RGB of the mouse with your hand anyways.

Best compromise: game with the Logitech (which you are better with) and place the Steelseries off to the side, so you can still see the RGB.

you know what, i might make a shelf for all my past gaming mouse, Thanks for the inspiration :D

25 minutes ago, Ickytnt said:

Right Now i have 2 mouse, the Logitech G602 and the Steeleries rival 300, the rival 300 has RGB but the G602 doesn't. you may be thinking "ok just use the rival then, RGB is worth the sacrifice of a cable, and if you use them both them both then just pick the one you like best". but the problem is, I really (and I mean REALLY) like the RGB on the rival but, I. Cant. Aim. Properly. With. It.  Should I sacrifice the RGB so i can actually play without borderline breaking by table from raging or should I sacrifice being able to play well for a while and grind aiming.pro and some games to get good with the rival so i can keep my precious RGB. 

*note that the rival rival has a 1000 htz polling rate while the G602 only goes up to 500*

tip: when you game, unless you claw grip, your RGB will never see the light of day. just use nonRGB when ur gaming and when youre not gaming and want aesthetiacally pleasing tastes, connect the rgb.

there also shoulnd be too much of a diff in aiming, just takes time.

stuff is cool. stuff that has fancy lighting is cooler. stuff that has fancy lighting and works is the coolest.

i game so i know a bit abt gaming tech, not much abt professional tech.

writing this as i finish a 3 hour D2 sesh so excuse anything wrong.

the answer is simple. use the good aim mouse for gaming and while you are winning you can swing the  RGB mouse around your D

I'm surprised you prefer G602 over Rival but whatever use what fits you more. I'm here disabling RGB everywhere it may exist. My peripherals don't have it though. Polling rates are fine. 

Also don't rage and break stuff. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

7 hours ago, Doobeedoo said:

I'm surprised you prefer G602 over Rival but whatever use what fits you more. I'm here disabling RGB everywhere it may exist. My peripherals don't have it though. Polling rates are fine. 

Also don't rage and break stuff. 

For me, the G602 provides a better grip for my bebe hands. I feel like i can flick way better when I'm using it cause it has more connection with my hand and the thumb rest makes it way more comfortable to use fro extended gaming.

13 hours ago, foldingNoob said:

the answer is simple. use the good aim mouse for gaming and while you are winning you can swing the  RGB mouse around your D

I'll attach it to my ceiling fan XD