HighLANder

utah960

Does someone want to set another record for the worlds highest LAN party so we can get Linus to break it again?

HighLANerV2?

54 minutes ago, utah960 said:

Does someone want to set another record for the worlds highest LAN party so we can get Linus to break it again?

HighLANerV2?

There are so many ways of doing that, especially if being aboard an aircraft also counts. With enough money, people could rent a business jet that can fly at 51 000 ft and do a LAN party onboard.

You could also create a project "MileHighLANer" by having a LAN party in an airplane's lavatory /s

40 minutes ago, greenhorn said:

There are so many ways of doing that, especially if being aboard an aircraft also counts. With enough money, people could rent a business jet that can fly at 51 000 ft and do a LAN party onboard.

You could also create a project "MileHighLANer" by having a LAN party in an airplane's lavatory /s

I assume aircraft don't count because otherwise no one would have bothered to climb up a mountain in the first place.

The issue then remains that at some point, someone is going to have done this on mt. everest and we're done.

22 minutes ago, akio123008 said:

I assume aircraft don't count because otherwise no one would have bothered to climb up a mountain in the first place.

The issue then remains that at some point, someone is going to have done this on mt. everest and we're done.

Yeah I don't think airplanes count. HighLANder was with like 11 people at like 14,000ft. I think someone could do it again in Colorado.  HighLANder Everest would be entertaining tho

Weed is legal in most US states now, right? 

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

13 minutes ago, Arika S said:

Weed is legal in most US states now, right? 

If that helps to cure from Corona 

2 hours ago, akio123008 said:

Until people can go to Mars and do it on Olympus Mons. 22km up from the Martian Surface

|| CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (@3.9GHz) || Motherboard: ASUS Prime B350 Plus || Cooler: Arctic Freezer 33 eSports Edition || GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB C16 (@2933MHz) || SSD: SanDisk 128GB || HDD: WD Blue 2TB, Toshiba 2TB, Transcend 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM550x || Case: Fractal Design Focus G || Monitor: 2x AOC 23” I2369VM IPS Full HD, Samsung 32" LED TV Monitor || Mouse: Logitech G703 Wireless || Keyboard: Cooler Master MK750 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) || Speakers: Dell Stereo Speakers || Headphones: Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT / Samsung Galaxy Buds ||

just so you guys know...

"highest TERRESTRIAL LAN party" so no planes, no space travel, etc..

also, wasnt it broken shortly after highLANder? i recall hearing something about some company shoving some gamers in a helicopter to send them to some mountain..

6 hours ago, utah960 said:

HighLANder Everest would be entertaining tho

I'd love it. 

49 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

wow, so much for "spirit of the record" ._.

yeah, from what i recall it was a pretty shallow attempt at the record, not sure if it ended up going trough, or stalled somewhere in the planning stage.

Well  right now they are making 5G mobile net  on mount  Everest .. in 17500ft   19000ft and 20500ft so there can be high speed internet... 

Enjoy the hike :P

Illl just stay at home :D :D