Do YouTube creator get paid if watching downloaded video (with premium account)

Go to solution Solved by KablahGaming,

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6306276?hl=en

Going off of this I am assuming when you download the video it gives them credit. So they still get some sort of compensation. As for watching it multiple times I would think no. Probably wouldn't be profitable at that point.

I have a YouTube premium account, so even though I don't see advertisements creators still get paid.

But I only get to see videos when I travel so I download videos over wi-fi ( in YouTube app itself) and watch them while my mobile data is on but signal is not constant therefore 90% of my YouTube screen time is on the downloaded videos.

My question is - 

Do creators still get paid or not?

(In my opinion they should cause I don't watch adds even when I am watching YouTube normal way (because of premium account).

Do they get paid extra if I watch videos multiple times which I do?

please answer I really am curious and thank you in advance

I have been watching Linus media group videos for more than 5 years but this is ny first time visiting the forum I always hear about I am excited 😀😁😃.

Sorry for the length of post 😅😅😅.

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/6306276?hl=en

Going off of this I am assuming when you download the video it gives them credit. So they still get some sort of compensation. As for watching it multiple times I would think no. Probably wouldn't be profitable at that point.

"an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" -Gandhi

As mentioned in linked. Downloaded videos are still counted. Revenue for creator will be distributed based on views from Premium members.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv