Does anyone have a Sentey Block Pro case? I need fan controller connections diagram!

Hi everyone! A couple of days ago i've purchased this sentey case very cheap because it's fan controller doesn't work. I've opened it to see what was happening and i they tried to solder replace pieces in the fan controller pcb (and they've done a really bad job). So i fix that BUT the guy also cut off the cables and now i've got the PCB alone without the cables to the PSU, Fans, etc. So i have the board connected to the potentiometer and i need to know where to solder and connect the rest of the cables

How would owning one of these cases cause a person to own a circuit diagram?  

I looked up the case, it’s an old low priced SFF case.  “Very cheap” may still have been too much.  
https://www.sentey.com/en/block-pro-gs-6850

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

47 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

How would owning one of these cases cause a person to own a circuit diagram?  

I looked up the case, it’s an old low priced SFF case.  “Very cheap” may still have been too much.  
https://www.sentey.com/en/block-pro-gs-6850

My bad. I wrote something bad in the post. What i need is the connections diagram. Because the fan controller cables where cutted off and i need to know where i have to reconnect/solder the new cables.