Smaller mouse, but similar click-wise?

EdMetal

Recently I purchased a g502, and sent it back because I didn't like it.

I got a hyperx raid as replacement, but as you can see in the video it has this clicking problem; when I click rapidly (even just a double click) it seems that the button can't get up fast enough, and I end clicking an already clicked left button.

Is so damn annoying. Now I don't know if it is a quality control problem or I am just used to different mice, so here is the question: to avoid the problem, what kind of mouse should I get? One with longer pretravel? I didn't have this issue with the g502 or with this 5€ trust. 

To sum it up: I don't care anymore about buttons, I just want a small, light mouse with clicks similar to the g502. 

Look with mice with omron buttons, logitech mice use omron 50m (Which are also known to doubleclick), but are extra light with less pretravel due to their tension system. The Model O and Model D have Omron 20m which are slightly more reliable than the 50m and should have a similar feel and are very light. 

16 minutes ago, b emoji said:

Look with mice with omron buttons, logitech mice use omron 50m (Which are also known to doubleclick), but are extra light with less pretravel due to their tension system. The Model O and Model D have Omron 20m which are slightly more reliable than the 50m and should have a similar feel and are very light. 

This hyperx raid should be equipped with 20M Omron, but I really dislike them. I am afraid to buy another mouse and have to send it back again... It's getting frustrating