Planing to upgrade my PC (First Build)

Budget (including currency): Budget max 500€ (Eastern Europe) What I have planned is 466 Euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA V, GTA IV, FSX: Steam Edition, CS-GO, School Work (Microsoft Office), Minecraft (Optional), Rust (Optional), ArmA 3, Flashing Lights, Garrys Mod,  

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

Im upgrading from an old CPU (2009 or 2010ish AMD Anthlon II X4 640 3GHz, An AsRock Motherboard, DDR3 4GB Ram, CD/DVD/RW Drive, 1 Kingston SSD and 2 HDDs (1 is 250GB other is 500GB). This PC I have now has an GTX 1050 TI 4GB and for the new one I have planned, but not sure wont have a new GPU, the Same 1050 will be in it (Not enough cash for a new GPU). Reason why im upgarding, is because GTA is lagging me out, Cant run modern games. Specs for the new one im planning on:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz 16MB w/Wraith Stealth Cooler CPU;

Same MSI GTX 1050 TI 4GB GPU

Gigabyte B450M DS3H Motherboard;

Kingston A400 240GB SATA 3 2.5'' SSD;

Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 Kit of 2, 2666MHz RAM;

Corsair CV Series 650W PSU;

Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM SATA 3  HDD;

Aerocool Cylon ATX Mid Tower Case (White)

11 minutes ago, GamingHD6 said:

Budget (including currency): Budget max 500€ (Eastern Europe) What I have planned is 466 Euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: GTA V, GTA IV, FSX: Steam Edition, CS-GO, School Work (Microsoft Office), Minecraft (Optional), Rust (Optional), ArmA 3, Flashing Lights, Garrys Mod,  

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

Im upgrading from an old CPU (2009 or 2010ish AMD Anthlon II X4 640 3GHz, An AsRock Motherboard, DDR3 4GB Ram, CD/DVD/RW Drive, 1 Kingston SSD and 2 HDDs (1 is 250GB other is 500GB). This PC I have now has an GTX 1050 TI 4GB and for the new one I have planned, but not sure wont have a new GPU, the Same 1050 will be in it (Not enough cash for a new GPU). Reason why im upgarding, is because GTA is lagging me out, Cant run modern games. Specs for the new one im planning on:
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 3.4GHz 16MB w/Wraith Stealth Cooler CPU;

Same MSI GTX 1050 TI 4GB GPU

Gigabyte B450M DS3H Motherboard;

Kingston A400 240GB SATA 3 2.5'' SSD;

Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB DDR4 Kit of 2, 2666MHz RAM;

Corsair CV Series 650W PSU;

Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM SATA 3  HDD;

Aerocool Cylon ATX Mid Tower Case (White)

looks good (but kinda wired to pit minecraft as one of the least demanding games on optional and office too if you can run cs you can minecraft) would keep the hdds as like randome drives to put games you don't play often but don't want to download all the time more storage is more and if you don't want to flipp it i would use a much as possible even if there is a better option when you can without any problems just slam your old stuff in as a nice little bonus gb

if you have money spare i wouldn't upgrade the gpu asap because the 1050ti is decent and it isn't worth the money upgrading to a 1060 or rx 580/590

45 minutes ago, maxdei said:

looks good (but kinda wired to pit minecraft as one of the least demanding games on optional and office too if you can run cs you can minecraft) would keep the hdds as like randome drives to put games you don't play often but don't want to download all the time more storage is more and if you don't want to flipp it i would use a much as possible even if there is a better option when you can without any problems just slam your old stuff in as a nice little bonus gb

if you have money spare i wouldn't upgrade the gpu asap because the 1050ti is decent and it isn't worth the money upgrading to a 1060 or rx 580/590

Thanks for the Tip!