Arc Insane Toxic, Finished!

torment lm
I thought I would share one of my past projects. Enjoy!

This is a Scorpion Designs
By Torment LM

The mod Arc Insane Toxic

Hey guys, I will now present my latest mod. The "Arc Insane Toxic"

First i would like to thank my sponsors

http://www.icemodz.com/For sponsoring Modding Material in top quality:rock:
EBe0Lzt.jpg

http://aquatuning.de/index.php sponsors watercooling parts for me and i really appreciate it
0387f23d468x60eng.gif

http://fractal-design.com/ for sponsoring the wonderful case Fractal Design Arc Midi
fNe1bQb.jpg

http://www.komplett.dk Awesome service
komplett.gif

http://www.noctua.at sponsoring awesome fans
noctua_logo_b500px.jpg

My purpose for doing this mod

This time I will be doing the build for my own purpose. I want a cool looking computer, which would fit in my room. So green was just needed, another thing that I was a little more curious about was the case itself. So I started looking around, after some time I ended up choosing the Fractal Design Arc Midi Tower. As an artist I just had to create something new and exciting. Because when you have created something that you admire you want to test yourself and see if you can make something even more exciting as well as beautiful. I also wanted a cool and quiet pc, so there is a big focus on silence and performance. I will be using high quality components and lots of eye candy for my viewers and myself. I hope you will enjoy your stay and I will try my utmost to keep a good flow in this thread.

What am I going to do?

I’m going to mod almost the entire case, it will be having a slick theme with green and black colors, there is going to be a unique side window, which will be formed like two squares that combine at the bottom. I am going to be setting up some new fan grills that will be custom made. I will be trying my best to “hide” the PSU Pump and hard disk. Because I think they look ugly, therefore I’m going to create a plate that is going between the PSU and the MOBO. Almost the entire interior will be painted black as the water-cooling is going to be green. There will be a few cathodes and LED lights around the case. The fans is not yet decided but I hope that I can get some special fans from Cougar World, their Dual X green LED fans would fit this project so good but unfortunately their not obtainable in Europe at this moment.

Working lab

I started the mod a few weeks ago and did not want to make the work log at start because I would not be capable of making this thread flowing. And sadly I’m not a millionaire so I cannot buy anything in 1 day. As well I’m not done with the build yet so there is still work to do. I don’t want to use ugly things (from my point of view) so there is a lot of things to consider. Like fan controller and lots more. Still some things that are unclear but hopefully I will get anything done within a fair amount of time.
This week I received my XSPC ram covers. 
They look so slick, simple and elegant. :naughty::naughty:
actually toke me some time to get them in the right place. 
very picky when it comes to things like this.:worried:
Hope the picture quality is okay. (Please note a comment below if you have any suggestions to my way of taking photos really want to learn more about it. I'm actually moving to a new place "my IRL house" so thought of maybe making like a photo room with white bagground and good lighting.)

r3wVH0Vh.jpg

XcW1UPUh.jpg

eVUj2Akh.jpg

I'm so excited about this update.

I've been working all day on this, many hours with hand files. 
But this is a little update on how far I am in the progress.

Decided to make a top cage as shown above in the drawing. 
Here is a teaser for it.

H4Bg9nf.jpg
RMhdhPA.jpg
aGfmxFA.jpg
You9J5M.jpg
TRlYlQl.jpg

Next update will be bending this guy :) and the all new front panel.

Stay Tuned! hope you like the new turn of events!

Okay Time for the showing of my latest part to the build!

The !!CAGE!!

IWUPgg1.jpg?1

I'm working on getting the front panel's fine details,
in order and making it look as slick as I can.

I used a Brake Press machine yeah :) it gave it some better results. 
tried with the first i made to bend it myself not the best result.

Now for the update!

4sDHRnl.jpg

Make the picture big and it will get a lot better. :) dont know why it resize it when its not too big :wallbash:

54gQtc0.jpg

noctua_logo_b500px.jpg

HaHlRiq.jpg

What do you guys think of this so far?

Done with the basement and the plate.

Hope you like some photo magic ;)

Ow3nrsa.jpg

Time for an update! sorry then painting have been delayed we are doing the proto type this weekend, hopefully the paint is done within a week from now otherwise i'm screwed

Some pictures of the sleeving. hope you like it!

A5qe9MU.jpg?1
X6mvTKL.jpg?2
uDXNa08.jpg?1
nkCmsPG.jpg?1

PS: I don't hope that the "amusement" on the picture offends someone, please PM me if it does, ill remove them and take new ones.

Progress so far:

eKi4Hax.jpg?1

6RiXCYC.jpg?1

3BzDO4i.jpg?1

3x8BDgk.jpg?1

Ran into some problems, and having the deadline for the 11th okt is stressing :P

Today's work.

YFcAHQL.jpg

Uy6vymc.jpg

Come on I can do this!

Package today! yay!

TzDVQuZ.jpg

qwpA1l2.jpg

yJyYfX6.jpg

Leak Testing, Stil need final touches and some part's made, but it have slowly began to look like something.

VulJ06n.jpg
oqm1P0r.jpg

Participating in Denmarks Biggest Lan Party :)

zHwyO8e.jpg

6BV8etB.jpg

Thanks for watching this project everyone!
I will start a new one soon! hope those who followed
commented and just everyone who watched 
what i did though out this project, have had a great time.

What to do better next time?
*Order
*Timeline
*Less random and useless pics and comments
*More focused on my art

And more that will take a little time to find!

What a masterpiece, you sir are really quite talented. Have a cookie, as in a digital one.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

nice build  i like the green colour it is something else i also love to see Danes on the forum just one question why did they sponsor you :) i just want to know :)

nice build  i like the green colour it is something else i also love to see Danes on the forum just one question why did they sponsor you :) i just want to know :)

Why did they sponsor me? hmm, thats a hard one, what exacly do you have in mind :)?

why not get a sniper 5? that would match the colour scheme better :P

4770k | GTX 780 | 350D | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 750w PSU | Kraken x60 | Custom Sleeved Cables | ASUS PB287Q

Build Log 

why not get a sniper 5? that would match the colour scheme better :P

If I had one I would have used it :)

If I had one I would have used it :)

maybe an upgrade for the future ;)

4770k | GTX 780 | 350D | 16GB RAM | 120GB SSD | 1TB HDD | 750w PSU | Kraken x60 | Custom Sleeved Cables | ASUS PB287Q

Build Log 

maybe an upgrade for the future ;)

I don't have the computer anymore, it's a past project, I'm running ITX at the moment, and working on project Atlantis.

I don't have the computer anymore, it's a past project, I'm running ITX at the moment, and working on project Atlantis.

oh... oh well :)

Build Log 

Awesome build. Very nice looking and well laid out. and its GREEN

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

looks good man!

Thanks! :) pleased to know you liked it.

Awesome build. Very nice looking and well laid out. and its GREEN

Exacly! it's green! :3