Headphones !?!?

Hello, I am in the market for some new headphones/headset for my computer and Laptop.
I am currently stuck with some crappy earbuds what are awful for gaming etc.

I was looking at the StealSeries line, however, I want to see some other opinions on them along with options you would go for at the £100 ($125) mark. PLEASE do not send links to American sites as most of the times the deals and availability DO not transfer over to England.

I would rather have a detachable microphone and it doesn't matter if it is Wireless or Wired.

I mainly play games like csgo etc so I think it is about time I get a new, decent pair of headphones - I will be taking these to college as well (when they re-open) so the option to remove the cable like steelseries or non-bulky headphones will be nice.

Have a great day and remember to stay safe and ask anymore questions if needed!

I like my HyperX Cloud II, cheap, solid, comfy and good. They also have the detachable mic you wanted and they work with phones as headset.

The HyperX Cloud II's are still well regarded, AFAIK.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

You have to tell us how much you want to spend. Razer have nice products and also consider the creative sxfi. All good for fps,

But all at 120€

My favorites at this price point is the cooler master mh 752 which is basically a spiritual improvement on the cloud 2.

On 5/7/2020 at 11:01 PM, PeachGr said:

You have to tell us how much you want to spend. Razer have nice products and also consider the creative sxfi. All good for fps,

But all at 120€

120€ is about £100 - and I am willing to spend all of that if needed, but, I am just looking for the best value pair I can get without wasting money. I can go a bit extra but I don't really want to.  

On 5/7/2020 at 11:25 PM, rice guru said:

My favorites at this price point is the cooler master mh 752 which is basically a spiritual improvement on the cloud 2.

I have heard about those, however, all the reviews I have seen about them say they are a must buy at a very different price point of around £60 - £80. 
I can only see them on Amazon for £94 as everywhere else are out of stock. 
Just wanting to now if these are worth it or should I go for something else like the Hyperx Cloud 2 as I have heard other people say that they are not worth it at that price.

1 hour ago, Mr Penguin said:

I have heard about those, however, all the reviews I have seen about them say they are a must buy at a very different price point of around £60 - £80. 
I can only see them on Amazon for £94 as everywhere else are out of stock. 
Just wanting to now if these are worth it or should I go for something else like the Hyperx Cloud 2 as I have heard other people say that they are not worth it at that price.

These days cloud 2s aren't worth MSRP. If you already have a mic grab a takstar pro 82 its the mh 752 but without a mic basically

5 hours ago, rice guru said:

These days cloud 2s aren't worth MSRP. If you already have a mic grab a takstar pro 82 its the mh 752 but without a mic basically

Okay, thanks for your help - I will do some further research! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2020 at 3:01 PM, PeachGr said:

But all at 120€

Not really. Also Razer has half-off sales for all email-subsscription members every few months for all peripherals.

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU