Windows 10 Bricked after shutdown

Suicidal_Kitten
Go to solution Solved by Suicidal_Kitten,
1 hour ago, C2dan88 said:

Disable fast boot and/or secure boot. This should allow you to boot to USB drive.

At first this did not work, so I tried clearing the CMOS aswell, this helped it and made me boot into the USB, finally. Don't know how I managed to forget that part though.
Also for other people, what fixed my issue is going into the repair of the windows recovery on my USB drive, and then select solve start-up issues. The troubleshooter said that it could not find any issues with my drive, and told me it did nothing. When I tried to boot again, it suddenly booted up again, so it did do something, I just have no clue what.

Yesterday night when I shut down my pc, it suddenly restarted and gave me my screen to press F2 or Delete to enter BIOS. Sometimes my pc does this weird thing that it won't select my boot drive properly, this problem is helped by just pressing the restart button. Well this time after restarting it just gave me a black screen with one error: BlInitializeLibrary failed 0xc0000001.1149438937_BlackScreenErrorMessage.thumb.jpg.14eec7ecd17a88f79a7b4f19196315f3.jpg
I've looked this up and other pages suggest that this could be caused by corrupted data in various places. All my drives are being detected in the BIOS, but I can't get anything to work, can't get into safe mode or anything. I tried making a bootable ISO USB drive using Microsoft's Media Creation Tool to try restore my windows that way, unfortunately I can't seem to boot to that USB either, even though I can see it in my BIOS.1167966970_BootManagerBootOrder.thumb.jpg.faf15d967b0adbec649930009e1ba84b.jpg
This is my main gaming pc, so I only have my laptop now at the moment.
If anyone has some suggestions, please feel free to reply or help out.

Thanks in advance everybody!

1 hour ago, C2dan88 said:

Disable fast boot and/or secure boot. This should allow you to boot to USB drive.

At first this did not work, so I tried clearing the CMOS aswell, this helped it and made me boot into the USB, finally. Don't know how I managed to forget that part though.
Also for other people, what fixed my issue is going into the repair of the windows recovery on my USB drive, and then select solve start-up issues. The troubleshooter said that it could not find any issues with my drive, and told me it did nothing. When I tried to boot again, it suddenly booted up again, so it did do something, I just have no clue what.