Best H500i config?

HairyPotter

I have the nzxt h500i and the h100i corsair aio, currently the  aio is at the front and the fans are intake while the two included nzxt fans are exhaust, is this config good? Or is there a better one for temps?

I could have sworn the only place for a radiator as large as the H100i is the front? And if it's up front, it's definitely best as intake. As for what fans go where, the difference would be quite minimal.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, HairyPotter said:

I have the nzxt h500i and the h100i corsair aio, currently the  aio is at the front and the fans are intake while the two included nzxt fans are exhaust, is this config good? Or is there a better one for temps?

i mean...thats the only way you can configure it

would have suggested an air cooler as the front of that case is going to choke your radiator potentially, if you need better temps just take the side panel off

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Just now, Streetguru said:

would have suggested an air cooler as the front of that case is going to choke your radiator potentially, if you need better temps just take the side panel off

Yeah i kinda regret getting this case, it does look pretty good though, the reason i submitted this post is because i saw some videos stating that intake fans do nothing to improve or worsen  cooling

2 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Yeah i guess because i saw some people putting the fans behind the rad while i just placed them infront as intake 

2 minutes ago, HairyPotter said:

Yeah i guess because i saw some people putting the fans behind the rad while i just placed them infront as intake 

Well you can just cut some 120mm holes in the front....

you can try to make the front exhaust by putting the fans on the inside, and making the top/back the intake, might be best.

otherwise trying to pull through the front of that case and the radiator fins is going to be even harder.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

What are your system temps? You could try some high static pressure fans if needed.

Just now, Sorenson said:

What are your system temps? You could try some high static pressure fans if needed.

Haven’t tested temps yet, waiting on my gpu to arrive by Saturday (nitro + Rx 5700 xt)