Mousepad recommendations

Ello,

So I like to play using fast DPI settings (1,000-2000) and mostly play FPS games.

My current mouse-pad is the Razer Goliathus Speed. I've been using it since 2016, and it has finally wearied out. I am currently in the look out for a "newer" version of a mouse-pad, since many of them came out and I've seen a lot of "reviews" on YouTube and Reddit, however still, I am confused on which to go with that will match my gaming sensitivity style.

So far, here is what I "think" might match my style:

1. Coolermaster MP510
  2. X-RAYPAD THOR
  3. Odin ZERO GRAVITY
  4. Glorious XXL Extended

I am open for all recommendations and suggestions. I do not have any set budget, so go for any price. Also, I have never tried 'hard' pads, and I don't think I might like them.

Looking forward!

27 minutes ago, cubic said:

Ello,

So I like to play using fast DPI settings (1,000-2000) and mostly play FPS games.

My current mouse-pad is the Razer Goliathus Speed. I've been using it since 2016, and it has finally wearied out. I am currently in the look out for a "newer" version of a mouse-pad, since many of them came out and I've seen a lot of "reviews" on YouTube and Reddit, however still, I am confused on which to go with that will match my gaming sensitivity style.

1. Coolermaster MP510
  2. X-RAYPAD THOR
  3. Odin ZERO GRAVITY
  4. Glorious XXL Extended

I am open for all recommendations and suggestions. I do not have any set budget, so go for any price. Also, I have never tried 'hard' pads, and I don't think I might like them.

Looking forward!

buy a 0.50$ one best valeu

10 hours ago, cubic said:

Ello,

My current mouse-pad is the Razer Goliathus Speed. I've been using it since 2016, and it has finally wearied out. I am currently in the look out for a "newer" version of a mouse-pad, since many of them came out and I've seen a lot of "reviews" on YouTube and Reddit, however still, I am confused on which to go with that will match my gaming sensitivity style.

1. Coolermaster MP510
  2. X-RAYPAD THOR
  3. Odin ZERO GRAVITY
  4. Glorious XXL Extended

Looking forward!

1K TO 2K DPI? wow

I'm currently using the Gigabyte AMP500, it has a very unique feel to it, like a mix between a hard pad and a cloth pad. I like it, low friction. I also primarily play FPS games. Been on that Valorant Grind recently 

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues