Desk mic that won't pick up mechanical keyboard?

SacredChili

If the keyboard is loud then the microphone will pick it up, simple as that. One thing about the AT2020, if you opt for it make sure you get the USB version.

What he said ^

I know your mailbox...

They're browns, so they're not that noisy but maybe just buy some O-Rings and install them on the keycaps to reduce noise.

It also depends if you type aggressively, which we can't solve.

Any mechanical keyboard will pretty much be picked up on a mic. Your optimal solution would be to go out and find a quiet membrane keyboard,

Once you go mech, you never go back

stop bottoming out your browns?

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

If all fails, last resort: headset.

bleh i refuse, after i got my dtt 880 I will never go back to cheap headsets! 

If the keyboard is loud then the microphone will pick it up, simple as that. One thing about the AT2020, if you opt for it make sure you get the USB version.

Its okay if the if they can hear the clicks and clacks or the keyboard, its just so bad with my current mic with the bumps and all, not sure if getting a shock mount or something would help. I just don't want the clacks of the keyboard to be so loud is all.

Part of the reason is that my blue snowflake is just sitting on my desk, so the vibrations of me hitting the keys may be why its so loud im not sure =/.

Its okay if the if they can hear the clicks and clacks or the keyboard, its just so bad with my current mic with the bumps and all, not sure if getting a shock mount or something would help. I just don't want the clacks of the keyboard to be so loud is all.

Part of the reason is that my blue snowflake is just sitting on my desk, so the vibrations of me hitting the keys may be why its so loud im not sure =/.

Get a small mousemat or just some isolating material and put it on that. or on your monitor.

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50